CHERNARUS_AUTOMATED...

Notifications
Clear all

CHERNARUS_AUTOMATED_ALERT_SYSTEM

CHERNARUS_ALERT_SYSTEM
(@chernarus_alert_system)
New Member Customer

*Radio Static*

<Host> Everything is fucked, don't go outside. The bandits have taken over Chernarus, be warned... For there are a group of outlaws and bandits doing deeds with the devil. Be aware, for they have already swarmed our beloved country. They're coming, I have footage of them terrorizing... They're outside the <Radio Static>  station... I may not have a lot of time left, but I want to warn you all of the presence of this new group. They rob anyone they see, raid any base they see. No matter the size, or challenge. They've taken down many groups. And they're close to taking over the server. They have a base located at the... <Gunshot>

This was a radio message recovered by the harbor of Berezino. It is advised that you do not step out of the safezone ALONE, or AT ALL. The Chernarus Amber Alert System was recently shut down for five months due to these bandits terrorizing all of our reporters. Innocent. They're military trained, and specialize in the art of working together in order to accomplish anything they desire. They have no heart for anyone. Be advised. 

=-=CHERNARUS AMBER ALERT, THIS IS NOT A TEST=-=

message end.

Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2019 5:21 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

WE MISSED YOU BRO ;OOOOOOOO Glad you're back.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2019 5:23 am
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

dolan > fear clan yes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/12/2019 11:19 pm
Share: