Why are none of the...

Notifications
Clear all

Why are none of the admins active?

Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer

For the past week or so when I've played chern, maybe like one admin is on and that is Crazy Bob, and from the Kos reports I've read, it seems Bob is the only one answering these reports why is that? The server is active yet it seems the admins (whose job is to monitor the server) never do their job may be the admins just aren't on when I'm playing and that could be true but I've asked some friends who play like every day and they say the same thing. Maybe this isn't a big issue, but Kos is wild on the server and the kos reports only seem to get solved by Nylex and Crazy Bob, I don't think they should do all the work especially when the server has many admins/moderators.

-Scorpion

Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2019 7:16 am
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer

Edit: It also seems that ThreeEyedFish is also responding to reports, although his last report on KOS's was 2 months ago.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2019 7:22 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Well, you see there’s this little thing that’s called "real life" that the admins have to deal with. They aren’t always on because they don’t have a lot of free time sometimes, however there’s a trick to get atleast 2 admins online = Call out a hacker that’s tpa killing everybody and have atleast 1 person confirm it.

Guaranteed that a wild Justin will get on and put you into a juvenile detention center where you will be imprisoned while the room is being set up with charges, you manage to escape, get fisted to death by justin, get shot a bunch by justin, escape WITH justin on a quad and then try to kill him but realize he’s god mode abusing. (true story)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2019 9:21 am
Almighty
(@almighty)
Active Member Customer

lmfao

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2019 10:43 pm
Dr.Beastly
(@dr-beastly)
Eminent Member

I need my unban application read Crazy Bob said steely wheelying a car in the sz was a minor offense and i know what i did wrong

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2019 7:04 pm
Dr.Beastly
(@dr-beastly)
Eminent Member

please if admins read this more people need their applications read

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2019 7:04 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

idk we need new/more admins:( 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2019 2:04 am
Dr.Beastly
(@dr-beastly)
Eminent Member

you know there is like 5 people applying for admin staff right? Just read their applications and see if you want to hire them or not.

This post was modified 5 years ago by Dr.Beastly
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2019 11:00 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Nylex

idk we need new/more admins:( 

😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2019 11:57 am
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

I mean its kinda cos nylogs hasnt uploaded in a while so no one really wants to come on

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2019 7:59 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

@scorpion-3

not evading forums ban looooool

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/12/2019 11:24 pm
Share: