Jono's Leave, "I'm ...

Notifications
Clear all

Jono's Leave, "I'm gone for good"

Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

The bias, hypocritical, under-qualified staff on unturnedroleplay.com has led me to quit. The server I had 300 hours on. The server where I met many amazing, wonderful people on. Wallah, Nikolai Vladimir, CforCool or Boris, ghillieindamist, deadbrain, and smol. Not only were they such amazing people, but we all had similarities, we all had a passion for Chernarus. We all met through there. We all went through a few arguments here and there, but we all still got along. Almost, like best friends. In fact, I felt more comfortable talking with these lovely people, rather than people I know in real life. They really did make an impact on Unturnedroleplay.com for me. Together we shared many amazing, stellar moments on there. 

https://youtu.be/LnKpnWi6COQ

This is one of the moments that have made me happy on the server, that really put a smile on my face. This later made me create this video

https://youtu.be/X_gR7nM4-SA

Which did amazingly well given the 5 minutes of effort, and "editing" I put into it (and because of my YouTube numbers, obvs)

The server meant everything to me...

Though I was banned on it, I successfully got unbanned... Then banned again. and stayed banned. If you'd like both unban appeals I'll paste them here, but I recommend checking out the 2nd link, if you wanna know my main point:

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/ive-been-banned/jonos-unban-appeal/

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/ive-been-banned/jonos-mf-false-ban/

The first link I was very sincere in, you can tell. The 2nd one, I was furious, stressed, emotional. Feeling's I'd never expect to come out during summer, and on Unturned.

This leads to me asking Cubic and Cole for an explanation and an unban. Both of them have VERY different personalities. Cubic, is straight foward; and to the point. Cole reads 3 words, then ignores the rest.

Chapter 1: Cubicwolf.

Here's what Cubic had to say

Cubic in fact; accepted my request, but later denies it. 

Here's his reason.

I... I was being rude... I'm being perma banned, because they couldn't hear my warnings... Yet...

(may be out of order, backwards to fowards, idk)

Theres staff being negative here, yet. Is having a negative attitude on the server bannable? 

There's nothing in the server rules against having a negative attitude. on the server. But is mocking someones accent and calling them 48 really gonna affect someone? Again I'm just a 14 year old boy, with a squeaky ass voice. Why does it matter? It's Unturned. More importantly. It's the internet. If you can't handle it, get off it.

I was banned because I couldn't be heard giving warnings. 

https://youtu.be/gi-pSWGEsl0

https://youtu.be/_ha1NSmGZ9g

and because the non existent rule, going against having negative behavior. Yet...

Chapter 2: Cole.

Cole... undoubtedly the most active staff on all the platforms. Cole has a big rep. Many people look up to him as THE staff member to go too, hinting as to why he's always bugged, and @'d

I went to him for guidance.

SZ camping? These are all the exits you could've taken out of the SZ to avoid conflicts. 

Even if you were to go through the loot I would've given you a fair multiple amount of warnings 

https://youtu.be/gi-pSWGEsl0

Apparently that's SZ camping, and KOS.

And there he goes, like cubic. I'm being a jerk. Please don't forget what the staff has said about these racial slurs.

and this...

Again they're bringing out a false KOS, me being rude. Yet there's nothing in the server's rules that go against people being rude. If there was it doesn't matter. I never said any of that shit talking IN CHAT I was in a PRIVATE discord call with wallah, and roope.

How was it being rude if it was never meant to be seen by them? Also notice how in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-pSWGEsl0&feature=youtu.be

Cubic never brings up how "rude I was" My rude comments, and mockery to Gacy and xDexter was never said in game chat, or never meant to be shared. This was simply evidence of me warning them to back off posted in anger.

These two staff members plan to keep me banned. Because I supposedly "KOSED" (How is it KOS if they didn't hear my warnings??? and how is that bannable???)  and was being rude.

Final Thoughts

rude
/ro͞od/
adjective

1. 1.
    offensively impolite or ill-mannered.

hy·poc·ri·sy
/həˈpäkrəsē/
noun

1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this show's how untrained, and how hypocritical our staff is. I've worked for almost 2 hours researching, every situation and writing it out. I hope you get to this and hear me out. The staff will never be fixed if we don't take action. This server, this community, these guidelines, these rules, this staff, this everything. It has to be fixed. Please

Fix it.

Thank you. and goodbye.

The End.

Topic starter Posted : 13/08/2018 5:10 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

You really seem to hate Cubic. I was suprised im not mentioned here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2018 6:03 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)

you're all cool in my books. But also may I bring attention to how cubic was blind with power? Cubic banned wallah after he banned me because he was my acomplice.  https://youtu.be/TR5xS0XfdmE I had to show him this video to show how Wallah DIDN'T KOS. Cubic only banned Wallah because he was with me. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/08/2018 6:06 am
NSTM9
(@nstm9)

Going to be the rational one here.

The ban was not for disrespect, rather it was for KOS/SZ camping.
While there are some "interesting" interpersonal communications occurring, those grievances reflect the respective staff, not that of the team. 

Protecting loot that is on the ground would mean hypothetically someone could drop some loot, then kill people nearby. Which we've already dealt with.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2018 7:05 am
wallah2k
(@wallah2k)
Active Member Customer

Its a shame what the community has turned into, when really OG players like you actually quit the server because of the staff proves that the new staff on the servers has no experience, all of them make racist comments all the time, they are not proffesional AT ALL, they do not even want to TRY to deal with situations like these, they just ban the player that has been accusated and then log off, like when you and me got banned yesterday, he clearly did no research before he banned us, they don't care, on other roleplay servers where the staff actually work as they should they warn players, and sometimes they ban, but not forever like these admins, the admins on Nylex's server ban people with a good reputation of not breaking rules, they ban them with no warning and thats it, they never get a chance to prove themselves again.

I'm sorry Jono that you had to experience Nylex's Staff at its worst, i hope Nylex actually find some guys that actually know what they are doing so they can do the job correctly.

Basically all the current staff don't do sh*t for the server, they stay in the discord and talk shit.

I'm quitting the servers aswell because im tired of this.

-Wallah

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2018 12:51 pm
Jono reacted
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Posted by: NSTM9

Going to be the rational one here.

The ban was not for disrespect, rather it was for KOS/SZ camping.
While there are some "interesting" interpersonal communications occurring, those grievances reflect the respective staff, not that of the team. 

Protecting loot that is on the ground would mean hypothetically someone could drop some loot, then kill people nearby. Which we've already dealt with.

if thats SZ camping please explain this instance.

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/reports/my-report-on-aethon/

Aethon was never brought to justice from this. I robbed him outside of SZ and he ran back in. So I exploded his bike. He then later shoots me within SZ, and staff does nothing about it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/08/2018 5:34 pm
Smol
 Smol
(@smol)
Eminent Member

Bullshit. You were not at ALL sz camping. Hungry loot whores brought it upon themselves when they were going through philip's shit DESPITE how you warned them NUMEROUS TIMES to stop looting.

And the argument that nobody could have exited dunkertown without getting killed is also completely bullshit. It literally takes like 10 fucking seconds to get around that shit.

It is so incredibly saddening that all the old players are quitting due to the heavy changes in the server's playerbase and staff. Jono was one of the actual donators who ACTUALLY ROLEPLAYED like you are supposed to. The majority of the other donators just used their shit to give them and advantage in robbing people.

Massive mistake for the server in banning Jono.

Nylex, pls fix.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2018 10:41 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)

Goodbye comrade.

To commemorate his being here I will sing the USSR national anthem:

Glory to russia, something communism, protect thy fatherland from capitalist pigs, more word that I don't know, good by Jono.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 12:36 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

oye oye oye 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 1:49 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)

@stankyfeetgaming thank you for that.

Hail the USSR

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2018 3:47 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

There isn't a rule against what you can and cannot say, however in the past I have banned people for extensive running of their mouth, though these people are usually random trolls and not respected members of the community. Plus if you were saying these things in private then idk why it's even a factor in all this- you're right that shouldn't have been used as a reason for your ban.

I'm away atm and I don't know anything about this situation but I don't like seeing the entire staff team being represented by 1 or 2 people. If cubic is the one who wrongfully banned you then that doesn't mean the entire staff team are "bias, hypocritical and under qualified" does it?

Anyway, I'll try look into this and talk to staff and see what we can do, that is if you're wanting to come back to the community if we can sort it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 1:47 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: wallah2k

Its a shame what the community has turned into, when really OG players like you actually quit the server because of the staff proves that the new staff on the servers has no experience, all of them make racist comments all the time, they are not proffesional AT ALL, they do not even want to TRY to deal with situations like these, they just ban the player that has been accusated and then log off, like when you and me got banned yesterday, he clearly did no research before he banned us, they don't care, on other roleplay servers where the staff actually work as they should they warn players, and sometimes they ban, but not forever like these admins, the admins on Nylex's server ban people with a good reputation of not breaking rules, they ban them with no warning and thats it, they never get a chance to prove themselves again.

I'm sorry Jono that you had to experience Nylex's Staff at its worst, i hope Nylex actually find some guys that actually know what they are doing so they can do the job correctly.

Basically all the current staff don't do sh*t for the server, they stay in the discord and talk shit.

I'm quitting the servers aswell because im tired of this.

-Wallah

1. Who constantly uses racial slurs? That shouldn't be happening and I'll speak to the staff member whos doing this.

2.  "other roleplay servers" aren't foolproof then. Why would we implement a system that says "you get a warning first and then a ban" that's just saying "yeah u can break the rules once with no consequences before u get banned" no, we ban anyone who breaks the rules and have no bias and no tolerance for rule breakers. That's how it should be "you break the rules, you get banned". I also see no point in banning players for a set amount of time, why would we want rule breakers back on our servers? If they care about being unbanned, they can make a ban appeal on this website, that's why its here. 

3. Yes we ban people with a good reputation (if they break a rule), because we're not biased and we treat everyone equally, it doesn't matter if you're HM, MVP+ with 10+ custom kits, if you break the rules you'll be banned. What, do you want us to become unbiased?? 

4. Everybody gets a chance to prove themselves and get unbanned, that's what a ban appeal is for. As I've said, there's no point banning players for a certain amount of time when this website exists and gives them a platform to appeal their ban if they care, which Jono has done.

5. Again, this is the doing or 1 (maybe 2) staff members, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't categorize and generalize the entire staff team based on 1 or 2 peoples actions, you're literally sat talking shit about the entire staff team, most of who have nothing to do with this situation??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 2:02 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

just done a small amount of looking into this, and to me the only thing to this situation is Jono telling players not to go near a loot pile before killing them. It's not Jono's fault if the other players didn't hear him. Going off that I'm not missing something, I'm unbanning Jono. 

Sorry that Cubic falsely banned without taking 2 mins to check a video, though it doesn't surprise me.

unbanned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 2:36 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)

Thank you @admin for the unban, and you're correct. I should change it. I justified the entire staff as bias, and hypocritical; and I'm sorry for that.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2018 6:24 pm
Share: