Pity the entire tow...

Notifications
Clear all

Pity the entire town's housing is taken...

Rhaali
(@rhaali)

Hey, new guy on the server. Big fan.

I've been doing odd jobs in the Life RP server, and figured it was time to find myself a place to hang my hat up after working my butt off, and to safely store a car at. You know, the American dream. Unfortunately though, every single apartment, normal house and such are all taken... And a fair number of claimed locations are even empty! Someone on the server mentioned people bought up a lot of the empty plots of land just to re-sell them at exorbitant prices... Doesn't really seem too fair to me, since that basically means I have to live out of a car that can potentially be stolen at any time...

Other than that, and some creepy guy who stood behind me for five minutes with a knife drawn, not saying anything, my time in the server so far has been pretty swell.

Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2020 9:02 pm
drkittydog565
(@drkittydog565)

I agree they should add a Max amount of owned houses that you can have

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2021 11:07 pm
Ronin
(@ronin)

I believe that there is a free house in Rockwall Village, but I don't know for certain.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2022 10:20 pm
andersonalvin
(@andersonalvin)
New Member Customer

Canon is one of the excellent choices when it comes to a high-quality printer. The printer quickly performs printing and yields the best print quality. Canon printers work remotely over an internet connection as they are wireless capability. To take advantage of the canon printer, you first need to set up and install it. Get the procedure to setup your canon printer the right way fromij.start.canon now.

This post was modified 2 years ago by andersonalvin
ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2022 1:29 pm
Share: