Notifications
Clear all

Old school

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Yeah, I'm back.

Came back to see much hasn't changed. There was Elver and it was a nice addition, but that died after a week which wasn't a big surprise.

What I'm suggesting is to release an old school version of chernarus.

Forget the npc's and all of those balance plugins. Bring us back to 2017 - 2018.

I know the same mods can't be used that were used back in the days, but use the old versions of the map and find new suitable mods for it.

It's one of those things that I miss now, the days back in 2017 - 2018. 

No balance systems/no custom npc's/a constant playerbase and a playable fps.

When Nylex released the unturnov and life rp servers the survival servers lost the last few players and that hurt us og's that have spent years on urp.

Give it one more chance, make the change. 

Bring us back.

Topic starter Posted : 22/07/2020 7:41 pm
Ed and Šcòrpíöñ reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks,

I'd love to bring back the glory days of Cherno tbh. However we are in the process of remaking the server more to the style of Arma 3 Exile, which will include NPCs. 

That being said, it wouldn't be a problem to open a 2nd server with no NPCs with the old map. I'll stick it on the to-do list!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2020 3:32 pm
Cup reacted
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

@admin

Yeah that would be awesome.

Thanks again.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/07/2020 7:40 pm
Šcòrpíöñ
(@scorpiontherightfulking)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: @admin

Thanks,

I'd love to bring back the glory days of Cherno tbh. However we are in the process of remaking the server more to the style of Arma 3 Exile, which will include NPCs. 

Nylex my friend, what do you mean by the Arma 3 statement? Is the server going to be heavily quest driven or will it be more like the old cherno just with revamped questlines?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2020 7:24 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

i want to make the server balance and play like an arma 3 exile one with npcs and all. More specifically i used to play on CCG arma dayz servers for years before they shut down, and they were great

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/08/2020 2:26 am
Share: