Lost everything fro...

Notifications
Clear all

Lost everything from this rollback

AvocadoManShem
(@avocadomanshem)
Active Member Customer

I relogged onto the server to find out that it must have been rolled back a few days. I just started playing this server about 3 days ago and that is about how long it feels it was rolled back. Me and my friends have put minimum of 25+ hours and don't see a reason for there to be any type of rollback. We spent countless hours farming for our base and slowly improving it just to see all of our loot and vehicles to just be vanished. Is there any possibility that this can be undone as others were affected.

Topic starter Posted : 11/03/2019 3:57 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hello,

Super sorry about the rollback, the current level save and the backup before it corrupted due to a barricade update issue. So there was no choice but for us to rollback to a working save. Did you lose any inventory items or just the physical base? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2019 9:16 pm
AvocadoManShem
(@avocadomanshem)
Active Member Customer

Me and my friends have all of the stuff we had in our inventory when we logged out but when we relogged our base was just vanished. We logged out in our base just to see everything inside of it gone.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/03/2019 11:35 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ah I see. What sort of stuff is missing from the base?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2019 3:39 pm
AvocadoManShem
(@avocadomanshem)
Active Member Customer

We aren't too upset about all the stuff inside the base but we are just upset that the base and vehicles itself are all gone. It was a full metal base with 3 massive lockers and some generators and spotlights. We also had a Black Auto car and 2 mounted HMMWVs. The only things that we really want that we lost are all the MAGPUL mags (about 20) and the 200 Metal Scrap that we had.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2019 10:15 pm
Share: