How do I join the C...

Notifications
Clear all

How do I join the Chernarus Roleplay server

MintyFresh502
(@mintyfresh502)
New Member Customer

hey I have been trying to join the server for a bit now and when I try to connect it says no servers found so when I try and join it from the servers list it tells me I've lost my place in the quene even when there is only like 14 people in. can anybody help me I have downloaded the map and everything and I even tried joining from the website and it still dosen't work can someone help please.

Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2019 7:58 am
Burrito
(@burrito)
New Member Customer

I suppose you already tried joining using IP+Port? If not go to "play"-"connect" and then put in 91.121.175.29 in the "IP column" and 27024 in the "Port column" and press "connect". 

NOTE! Make sure there are no spaces in front of the IP or Port otherwise you will not be able to join.

If you already tried doing this and still cannot join, try to verify your game files. You do this by exiting your game, right-clicking Unturned in your steam library. Press "Properties", Then "local files" and there you should see a button saying "Verify game files". Press this, wait for the game files to verify and then attempt to connect to again.

If this doesn't work you could try to unsubscribe to all the mods that you are subscribed to, then restart your game and attempt to connect.

Now if this doesn't work as well I would suggest you just attempt to reinstall your game. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2019 1:33 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Burrito gives some good tips on how to fix this issue, I'd like to add that you could also try lowering all your graphical settings before loading in, then increasing them once in the server.

Sometimes Unturned 'overloads' for a few seconds when first joining, this could be whats happening 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2019 1:28 pm
Share: