Bring back the old ...

Notifications
Clear all

Bring back the old canada

Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

hello recently ive been watching old video from nylex and i started remembering all the good memories i have from that server and i realized that the canada server is dead so thats why i made this post so we could relive the canada experience once again this would also have to include all the mods from 2016  such as

-domination pack

-jetpack

-different ghillies and alicepacks

-the military helis

and much more that i cant remember 

and the most important thing the mall 

Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2018 12:21 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Yes bring it back please 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2018 12:32 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

I guess you did not know that a big reason to why Canada + died was, there was no way to get modded items anymore, as they are  a big part in Nylex's servers.

Back in the days, Nylex had the "feast" plugin added to his servers, but the owner stopped updating it a while ago and that was the source of modded items into Canada+ and about the spawns, Canada+ map's spawntable doesnt support any of the mods or a very small portion of them so example the mods you listed, can not spawn in the map.

I made a post sometime ago talking about bringing back the good old Canada + and the best part of it, the mall as the safe zone, Nylex did make up a safezone in the mall, but it never got the attention it needed and then it died again. It's a shame, but nothing lasts forever...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2018 3:32 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Bring it back!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2018 9:45 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Aw the good ol' days. I'm open to bringing it back tbh, even though some might say it was good while it lasted and shouldn't be brought back. We could use updated mods and stuff, instead of the feast plugin we now have the aviairdrop plugin which is basically the same thing just in the form of airdrops which is nice. I have a few things on my priority list to get through first, but that shouldn't take long- then I can focus on making Canada+ again:D

I think it would be cool if we added NPCs and the currency system to the map too:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2018 5:47 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Completely forgot about that airdrop plugin... 

Definitely would be awesome to see the old Canada + back with all the modded stuff. I'm not sure what version of the Canada + did you use or was planning to use, but there was / is a few bugs with the roads and a few hills that you can walk into. If you could ever link the version of the workshop map I could go and check it out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2018 6:59 pm
Share: