admins arent active

Notifications
Clear all

admins arent active

Siriusspartan
(@siriusspartan)
Active Member Customer

i bet you clicked on this topic cuz you wanted me to complain about admins well guess what im not the admins are active when they can be and guess what when they are i dont see them playing or anything like that you know what i see them doing i see them working on something they dont get to enjoy so for all those people out there stop complaining i was banned yesterday by crazy bob and guess what nobody reported that he was doing his job and while im still banned i respect that now i dont want to sound like a kiss ass just cuz im banned and i am mad at bob but he was doing his job so all the people out there who constantly complain stop and shut your fucking mouth the admins have something called real life that they hav to deal with so they will get around to it whenever they please

Topic starter Posted : 02/08/2019 2:38 pm
Topic Tags
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

What did you get banned for?

If it’s you Reece (which it is) can you shut up non of the admins are active and we need more. And bob, bob just decided he wanted to bend the rules because “he took law school” or whatever. Plus you asked to be banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2019 4:36 pm
Siriusspartan
(@siriusspartan)
Active Member Customer

im not reece that boy is kind of annoying and i didnt say they arent active all the time did you actually read what i said i said this so people would stop complaining

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/08/2019 7:20 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Do you really expect us to read a sentence like that?

Maybe you should make it readable and explain why I banned you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2019 7:54 pm
Siriusspartan
(@siriusspartan)
Active Member Customer

Okay i didn't mean to make it all one sentence,but since you like it like that I will abide. I explained why you banned me like that in the ban appeal because that was the appropriate place for it. Basically what my message said was people need to stop saying admins aren't doing anything, and that the admins have to deal with things other than the game.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/08/2019 12:12 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Check.

Ill have a look at your ban appeal.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2019 7:50 pm
Siriusspartan
(@siriusspartan)
Active Member Customer

ye im just going to say that first one was a joke.

even though it wasnt im going to say it was.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/08/2019 8:35 pm
Share: