Tomato Sauce's lore...

Notifications
Clear all

Tomato Sauce's lore (experience)

Tomato Sauce YT
(@tomato-sauce-yt)
Eminent Member Customer

So this is not acually lore but just my story on what happened on chernarus while I played here for like 1 and a half years. So lets start from the beggining. One day I decided to join a random survival RP server, this was acually the first time I tried a survival RP server so it was really intresting to experience it the first time. When I joined, I explored the new map that I was in (Chernarus). And I got to admit, the map was amazing. All of the places look beatiful. So I went to NW airfield, looted it and saw nobody. Later I went to military base just to find out it was a dead zone. But I found my first person there. And my first interaction ended up with a robbery and the other guy dead... And so I logged off. I logged back in after like 2 weeks, maybe 3. Me and my friend started playing the server regulary. We built a Roleplay Base near the map corner so it would be a bit hidden. We built it with wooden barricades and there was little to no defense to the lockers. And so it a couple of days when I finished the Base, I found out how people of this server can be toxic. I logged in and saw my Base griefed. The lockers were gone, but also the barricades and other parts not even worth raiding were gone. People were using raiding supplies just to grief so it would be harder to rebuild. After that, my friend stopped playing and so did I for like a week. But then when I logged back in again I had an idea. An idea that would fail horribly but at the time I thought it would work. I wanted to build a bigger safezone, I wanted to make a community. And so again I started building a Roleplay safezone Base. And while building, it was griefed a couple of times but I still kept going. After it was finished I wanted to invite people but the thing is, I have trust issues. So when it the time came to invite people, I was nervous. And so I invited 2 people. My friend Jokubakas and another friend that I met on the server named Zika. There was another guy but I saw him online once and then he never came back. And so the Base got raided everyday and after a week or two I got bored with repairing the safezone every day. So I took all the valuable furniture like industrial generators and logged off again for like a week. After the week I came back again. At this time I finally finished watching the walking dead and so I had hype for building another safezone and I called it alexandria. Origanaly I teamed up with a guy while getting resourses for the Base and he said he will join my Group and help me build a safezone. But at the end we split up because his definition of safezone was just a Large wood and metal box Base. And so I was again alone trying to make a community. My friend Jokubakas joined also to help later. And so we started building and the same thing happened like the last time. We got raided almost every single day. And so I kept playing with that safezone for like 3 weeks until it got destroyed and then the wipe came. So... I took a break from the server but after some time I came back again... This time I wanted to do a legit Base and got the idea to make a secret cave Base. The cave was near the militia Base acually so that was intresting. So I built with all the metal and wood I had. I made alot of walls and other protection but it wasnt enough. The Base was alive for like 2 weeks until it got found and got raided. And with that I lošt everything because that time I kept my loot in lockers and not other characters because I was confident that I wont get raided. Also that fuck who raided me, took my wood supplies and ghillie netting and just spammed the cave with plates and ghillie netting. With that I quit. Well and now after a long time I came back again :D... This time I am thinking of playing diffrent. I would like to join somebodys Group and for once not be a leader. Also have some plans to make a Group of my own again and just be like saviors from walking dead. But knowing everything I experience, the Base will get raided and the people in the team will get fucked by other guys that are elite in the server. Unless they join me or I join them. Well that was my story so far, and I am excited for what will come. 

Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2019 2:43 am
Share: