The story of [REDAC...

Notifications
Clear all

The story of [REDACTED] a [REDACTED] story

The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Somewhere in the land of [REDACTED] there is this guy and he was  [REDACTED] he lived in a  [REDACTED] life living in a  [REDACTED] neighborhood...  born from a  [REDACTED] family he went to  [REDACTED] and worked at as a  [REDACTED] in the  [REDACTED] … As a  [REDACTED] everyday he wakes up and  [REDACTED] then get to  [REDACTED] on a  [REDACTED] basis.. For the past years he is still  [REDACTED] until 1  day he saw a  [REDACTED] girl, and she is really  [REDACTED] that his  [REDACTED] got  [REDACTED] soooo  [REDACTED] that he can't  [REDACTED] it, as he continued  [REDACTED] to  [REDACTED] when he  [REDACTED] he saw the  [REDACTED] and got shocked knowing that  [REDACTED] is his new  [REDACTED]…..

Days have  [REDACTED] he started on getting  [REDACTED] on  [REDACTED] until he decided to  [REDACTED] on  [REDACTED] confessing all of his  [REDACTED] to  [REDACTED], when he  [REDACTED] she got  [REDACTED] and....  [REDACTED] !  [REDACTED] happened !  [REDACTED] was  [REDACTED] and they were  [REDACTED] like WHAT THE ACTUAL  [REDACTED] is  [REDACTED] ?!?! Suddenly a  [REDACTED] came out of a  [REDACTED] and it was a  [REDACTED] and that  [REDACTED] acted  [REDACTED] and tried to  [REDACTED] someone near him :O  Then! The  [REDACTED] came and started to  [REDACTED] the whole  [REDACTED] as more  [REDACTED] came out and some  [REDACTED] turned into  [REDACTED] and started to  [REDACTED] other  [REDACTED] then both of them  [REDACTED] and went to the   [REDACTED] and started  [REDACTED] until they reach the  [REDACTED] for  [REDACTED]….  [REDACTED] have passed and the  [REDACTED] got  [REDACTED] ! They directly got  [REDACTED] by the  [REDACTED] to  [REDACTED] to the  [REDACTED] so that they can  [REDACTED] ! As  [REDACTED] as they  [REDACTED] they  [REDACTED] to the  [REDACTED] and  [REDACTED]…. Then... The  [REDACTED] and they both  [REDACTED] with the  [REDACTED] and  [REDACTED] The  [REDACTED]...

Topic starter Posted : 18/05/2018 3:28 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

And I seriously did it  🤣  🤣 I'm sorry if you don't [REDACTED] it ok ok I need to stop lmao only those who knows gets it lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/05/2018 3:29 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

sorry i cant read with all [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2018 2:10 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

The [DATA EXPUNGED] foundation is unhappy with your work. Please [REDACTED] yourself.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2018 4:29 am
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

What an interesting story, full of surprises.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2018 6:32 am
Share: