The Backstory of Dr...

Notifications
Clear all

The Backstory of Dr.Beastly aka Dr.Wilson

Dr.Beastly
(@dr-beastly)
Eminent Member

I wanted to join the US Army as a medic so after studying at medical school I qualified to be one. After one year of service, I decided to try out for the Green Berets me and a few classmates passed and became Green Berets. Our team went on several campaigns in other countries, our last one was a Chernarus campaign where we fought against Russians. We fought with several other Special Ops Teams from other members of NATO like Finnish Special Jägers, Austrian Spec Ops, Israeli Sayerets, Chernarussian Spetsnaz (a copy of russian ones similar to ukraine's), and etc. When the infection began my Green Beret unit was tasked with waging unconventional war against the remains of russian special forces and russian troops. Then we were separated when we were forced to retreat from a horde of zombies and we were lost when we came across our NATO base we were staged at along with other spec ops units. The General in charge of the coalition of Countries told us there were russians in the area, and we still had a job to do. At the time NATO was setting up safezones and I settled down at one, and helped my team when called upon. I started looting things and made my way around doing what others would do raiding scavenging and soon I blended in and that's my story.

Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2019 4:49 pm
Share: