Notifications
Clear all

my story

Aronax
(@aronax)
Estimable Member Customer

I Know this is unturned related but I feel like I want as many people I can to read it and give me some opinions on it, thank you, the story is here.

Name: Alexandr Ivanovici

Tagline: Last bullet. Last breath...last chance!!!

Weight: (DATA NOT FOUND)

Height: (DATA NOT FOUND)

Birthplace: (DATA NOT FOUND)

Affiliation: (RAF): Russian armed forces

(RGF): Russian ground forces.

He created a group named "The Rangers" after the infection started.

Relationship Status: (DATA NOT FOUND)

Notes: Alexandr Ivanovici had many affiliations with the military so you cant take him lightly, in his teenages he had no friends, he used all his free time training at CQC (Close Quarter Combat) hoping he would join the military someday, after some years he finished graduating the military academy and finally getting recruited in the russian army, his skills were admirable and he kept getting promoted.

So... Time passed by and Alexandr finally joined the RAF (Russian Armed Forces) but after 2 years of beeing there he decided to transfer to RGF (Russian Ground Forces).

In 2010 Alexandr decides to finally quit the army, we tried to ask him why but he refused to tell us.

So the years passed by and we didnt heard anything about Alexandr anymore.

July.8.2017

-Alexandr Ivanovici:

I dont know what happening, this morning when i woke up i heard random shots from outside, i rushed to the window and i saw people shooting other people, other people grabing all they can from stores, i dont know whats hapening...

Time passed by...

July.9.2017

-Alexandr Ivanovici:

Yesterday i tried taking a look at the TV, i was thinking they knew whats happening, they would explain us... But no use, all the TV channels are down.

Later that day...

A group of hellicopters came, they sayd theyre going to get all the civilians they can and move them into a safer place, sadly I had to stay there, in Chernarus

July.11.2017

-Alexandr Ivanovici

I tryed to stay at my home but this things started to invade it, I don't know what they are, but one thing I'm sure of, THEY'RE NOT FRIENDLY!

Later that day...

I gathered all the stuff I could along my way to Devil's Castle, now I'm starting to create a place I could live in at the moment, it should be safe...

July.12.2017

-Alexandr Ivanovici:

I've made a place to live in Devil's Castle but it soon got raided by other survivors, at least I escaped and I made a new little place to live near the castle, I hope this time will be safe... Damn it, I've left the army to have a peaceful life and this is what happens, just when you think everything is good there is always something that will destroy it...  

Now.. I'm sitting here, about 13 KM from the base with m4 and beans, and thinking .. why in the fuck I even came here. I don't even know what's happening outside the world. And I don't even know why am I damn writing this journal.

Screw it.

Thank you and I'm very sorry if I lost your time reading this, they story might be boring but if you guys want me to keep writing on the story as my unturned game play goes on I would be extremely glad to do it, thanks again 😉

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2017 2:48 pm
Share: