Daniel Forse: The T...

Notifications
Clear all

Daniel Forse: The Traveling Merchant

Daniel Forse
(@jboy42020)
Active Member Customer

Its been three years since the virus began to spread. The once populated and prospering cities of Chernarus are now just desolate, empty shells of their former selves. I've had to fight for my life since the beginning. My mother was first infected when she was away for a strange"business meeting" that she couldn't tell us about. She arrived home, and looked a bit sickly. We helped her into bed, and later that night I heard screaming. My father was screaming. I rushed in, to see my mother over my father, blood dripping from her mouth. Her head snapped around, her bones making a disgusting breaking noise. She began to rush at me, as I promptly slammed the door in her face. I ran out of my house, and the rest from then on is just a blur. I've met with death many times, and yet I've somehow pulled away from him each time. I've finally found refuge, in a small town off the north side of Solinchey. a strange town named Dunkertown. Survivors have banded together to finally have some peace and serenity among the hell-hole that is now Chernarus. I've decided to scour the wasteland to find a broken down Ural, and had some help to push it back into Dunker. After days of repair and building upon it, I have transformed it into a traveling shops of course. After some weeks of travel and selling items for cheap to other survivors of Chernarus, and helping to build the economy, I have been labeled as the "Traveling Merchant" by the local population. I will continue to use my shop to make a positive impact on those who meet with it, and bring a light of safety and kindness to this now destructive and harsh land.

Topic starter Posted : 17/05/2018 3:24 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

where your ural at 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2018 6:57 pm
Share: