yeah i got banned f...

Notifications
Clear all

yeah i got banned for kos bec he was shooting at our base and i mixed up the guys and not on purpose shoot the admin

deminers
 deminers
(@deminers)
New Member Guest

yeah i wanted to defen my groups base bec we where getting shoot at the whole day and i sick of it so i shooted in the air and yeah my group member shooted a dog of someone and he wouldnt shut up soi shooted him i thought he was shooting at our base the whole day bec i saw him ealrlier shooting at our base and anoying us then i was going to him with hands up and he sad dont come closer so i didnt come closer then my friend tped and yeah then he was gone and then he came back with his dog and yeah you know the rest i hope you unban me i was just trying to defend my base like  nylex does in his series i know kos isnt allowed but i realy hope i get  asecond change ps. i didnt shoot the dog i was patrouling and i saw a dead dog on the ground and i got the blame

Topic starter Posted : 30/04/2019 6:57 pm
Topic Tags
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

no, no and no.

Try hard to remember what happened yesterday and redo that appeal. (try to avoid wall of text and use '.')

btw, the thing where I asked you guys why you shot my dog was rp and the dog being killed is not the problem.

I did not threaten you, your mates or your base in any way.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2019 8:42 am
Share: