xcrxos unban applic...

Notifications
Clear all

xcrxos unban application

broski
(@broski)
Eminent Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned: i was banned for kos so the clip  that got me banned was said by Robert to be "lost" but im pretty sure i remember the situation so what happened was there was this guy and he was kossing with snowballs and he stole my bus no initiation so i kossed him only him i know revenge kos is against the rules but i was just mad at the time and wanted my stuff back and proof he was kossing is in report a player he was reported and banned for kos.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: i feel like i should be unbanned because this is my 2nd real ban i have only been false banned than unbanned and banned once for frp when i was new i broke out of cuffs not knowing it was frp/bannable other than that this is my 2nd ban i haven't been banned for around a year and i won't ever revenge kos again i will just take the refund instead of kossing for the stuff back.
-What server you were banned from: i was banned from life rp 
-A link to your steam profile:https: //steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199170429665/

Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2022 11:40 pm
Xavier reacted
mason__2
(@mason__2)
New Member Customer

Im not staff or anything but how do you manage to get banned twice I know you did not know of the failrp rule but you said you knew that revenge kos was a rule so I dont understand why you would kos

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2022 7:58 am
broski
(@broski)
Eminent Member Customer

I will provide compensation to the person i "kosed" though barely anything was lost i will provide 50k compensation and i am deeply sorry for my actions i would also like to add to my unban application that i kossed him in the first place was not ony cause he was said to be in chat and reported for kos but because when i was in my truck i heard punchs and turned around seeing him punching a guy and thought it was kos so i kossed him and because no police where on i took it into my own hands and kossed so he couldnt hurt anymore people and when i say i thought it was kos the guy he was punching missclicked him and the guy i kossed punched him till he died so i shot him i heard no initiation so i figured it was kos i can provide the clip if asked for.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by broski
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/01/2022 8:02 pm
broski
(@broski)
Eminent Member Customer

@mason__2 wanted my stuff back and he was kossing and there was 0 pd members to resolve it so i did it my self

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/01/2022 8:33 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

I will reduce this ban to 3 days so you are unbanned on Saturday. The reason I'm not doing a full unban and making you unbanned on Saturday is because reading this appeal seems like you really lack the knowledge on English. I will let you stay in school today, tomorrow, and friday, and you can come back on Saturday. Reduced.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2022 8:37 pm
Share: