version two of my b...

Notifications
Clear all

version two of my ban appeal

Siriusspartan
(@siriusspartan)
Active Member Customer

Hello , I am posting this to talk(and possibly get unbanned) about what happened. So here is what happened , I was banned about 4-3 weeks ago. The thing i was banned for was kos. Somebody named milk sent a tpa request to me and I accepted it because i thought we were going to talk about what happened earlier. Nope thats not what happened he talked for a few seconds then whispered to me he was throwing a sticky at my two friends. He did that twice. So here i go throwing an impact which kills him and my two friends. MIlk lost 3000 caps and his gg and i could have reimbursed him but before i could do that an admin showed up out of no where and banned me. My friends say that milk is still on that server and to me that is unfair because the only reason i did that was because we were messing around. Personally , milk should not get banned but i also feel like I should not be banned either because it was a joke that went way too far.

This all happened on the cheranarus server.

I have read through the rules once more and I will not ,not even jokingly when they are okay with it I will not kos someone

https://steamcommunity.com/id/odderandi

Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2019 2:11 pm
Topic Tags
Siriusspartan
(@siriusspartan)
Active Member Customer

EDIT

This actually happened about a week ago my calendar was ahead.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2019 5:39 pm
Share: