Unbann request

Notifications
Clear all

Unbann request

yum
 yum
(@yum)

Hello my name's yum, I started playing on the LifeRP server today. after I played a  bit  there were people getting arrested  put in jail and so forth, as 1 guy was in a room his head was peeking trough the window I punched him once he didn't move so I thoued he took no damage, I punch him a few more times and till he died I didn't know I can kill people trough a Window. While that was Happening a Civilian that was next to me recorded me Punching the Player "Shape" to death and reported me the video he submited cut off right before I said in Voice chat that I didn't know I can kill him trough the window I told the Police I KOSed they gave me no punishment, there was also a Moderator I forgot the Name of that helped Shape get his items back that landed outside the window he also didnt  tell me anything nor banned / punished me. That is why I'm very confused for a 30 Day ban (I sadly cannot record on LifeRP since my  PC is in need of upgrade I can play on the server with 10 FPS and it would not be able to run OBS or other recording softwares in the backgrounf, maybe  if the person that submited the video could show what happened after the video Cuts off I can get unbanned?)

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198350053321/

Topic starter Posted : 11/12/2021 8:55 pm
Topic Tags
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Denied, Not your first KOS ban.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2021 9:19 pm
yum
 yum
(@yum)

@robert-o-flanko c'mon that was  3 Years ago also those Kos ban were bs i even had  proof of me not getting Kosed and killing him as self-defenses but  got banned I don't got the videos anymore and barley remember stuff but aye I accept it 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2021 9:29 pm
Share: