Unban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Unban Appeal

Sparky
(@sparky-2)

What happened/why you were banned: Massively breaking property rules

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:

Because I never knew about the rule of not having the permission to own multiple properties of the same type as no such rule appears on the /rules of the server and neither on the forum which is the place where /rules bring you to. The server announcements says itself: "Do /rules to make yourself aware of the rules and don't break them" - something similar. By not making it clear and this rule not being posted on the main page of the rules, I deduce the fact that this rule does not exists and is excluded from "The Obvious Stuff", since as I've been playing on other servers aswell on which you can own as many properties as you want, it's clear that that I have associated that I can own as many properties as I want since there's no contradictory rule. Or at least I don't know about it and I've never seen nor found it anywhere. I will also attach a video link in which I will show directly what I mean by showing you the rules and the fact that no such rule exists in there.

I promise I will not own multiple garages again and I hope I can get unbanned. Thank you in advance, greatly waiting for the unban,

Sparky

Video: https://youtu.be/J0yERfA-bVc

Extra:

"The Obvious Stuff"

"The stuff that goes without saying: Hacking, Cheating, Exploiting, Harassment. All not allowed.
With everything, common sense is your friend. If something seems like it may be against the rules, it likely is. Just because your specific scenario isn't listed in the rules does not make you exempt. If you're doing something that is pushing the line of whats fitting for an RP server, it'll likely get questioned by admins. (For example excessively building on a vehicle beyond whats fitting for RP)."

"If you're doing something that is pushing the line of whats fitting for an RP server, it'll likely get questioned by admins.": Owning multiple properties does fit in a RP server, so again it's excluded from being something that pushes the line of what's in fit and what isn't. If you think it's in the 'common sense' category since I owned a little bit too many properties, then it kinda isn't because I've seen people owning even 20 properties and I've myself owned a lot of properties on other servers and as I mentioned on the 2nd previous paragraph: "By not making it clear and this rule not being posted on the main page of the rules, I deduce the fact that this rule does not exists and is excluded from "The Obvious Stuff", since as I've been playing on other servers aswell on which you can own as many properties as you want, so it's clear that that I have associated that I can own as many properties as I want since there's no contradictory rule".

Also, not inluded in: "Just because your specific scenario isn't listed in the rules does not make you exempt" - because, again, and I repeat myself for the last time - I'm doing this to cover all the categories in which it might be categorized - on other servers you can own as many properties as you want and I have associated this thing here aswell since there's no rule that says you can't."

-What server you were banned from: LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sparky333/

Topic starter Posted : 19/05/2022 9:15 pm
Sparky
(@sparky-2)

Oh, about the drugs in the garages - I also don't know if it's allowed or not since I got inspired to do so from Nylex's first videos in which he grew weed in his garage so if that's an issue aswell I did it because I thought I could do it since Nylex did it in his video - I do not want to blame Nylex for doing so, I understand it was for a video but I thought I could do that aswell - I don't know if you banned me for that aswell but you probably did because I owned too many garages and I was growing drugs in them? I really don't know which one of them because there's no rule for any of them, (probably both or only 1 of them) even though growing drugs in the garage might be the proper problem since covering windows would get you raided and the garage has no windows. - that's what I'm thinking about - but also owning too many garages could have been the problem. The ban reason is "Massively breaking property rules" but I don't know what are the property rules since I have never red nor found them anywhere.

I really hope to get unbanned, hope to see y'all soon again, best regards,

Sparky

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/05/2022 10:32 pm
Share: