trolls ban apeal

Notifications
Clear all

trolls ban apeal

aferreiro
(@aferreiro)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned I was banned for SZ greifing yesterday because I installed ladders on my vehicles while I was looting to avoid people stealing my vehicle. 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance because I did not know this would be considered safe zone greifing because I had a legitimate reason to place them down to avoid vehicle thieves while I loot. I had two Humvees at the docks
-What server you were banned from. Chernarus
-A link to your steam profile
https://steamcommunity.com/id/universalremoteapplesaball/

Topic starter Posted : 11/11/2019 11:24 pm
Topic Tags
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

I think its pretty common sense not to do that, plus i dont believe stealy's work in sz anymore? Correct me if im mistaken please. Anyways I think you should just wait a bit before making one and make a more detailed appeal to increase your chances. From the time I knew you, you were an alright guy. Best of luck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2019 2:42 am
aferreiro
(@aferreiro)
Eminent Member

@vesscoochie

Thanks vess appreciate it a good bit I actually did not know stealies did not work in sz so that’s a learning experience and I thought i was in a good position to do so seeing the location of my humvees were positioned at the docks blocking nothing else

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/11/2019 12:22 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

@aferreiro

Regardless sz IS NOT a parking lot, admins will remove vehicles at their discretion 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2019 12:09 am
Share: