Notifications
Clear all

The floor is made out of floor

Page 1 / 2
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

hmmmmm so basically discord urban = boost and pp poo poo memes

also that ban = was joke cuz robert also has ghost pinged me was only joke but Justin too cute

Topic starter Posted : 14/09/2019 5:30 pm
LankyMix reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Also bean:

Image result for a single bean

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/09/2019 5:34 pm
LankyMix reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

I mean I had boosted the server but ya see apparently when you get banned it takes it from the server. Double plus I only had ghost pinged robert three times (one of which he was already in the chat) which obv was a joke because Robets a cutie and I was doing pretty well at being non-toxic. So if I could be unbanned and maybe just muted I would love to support the server by boosting it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/09/2019 6:46 pm
LankyMix reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Even Robert wants me unbanned even though I annoyed him (he was the only one affected) ((Lenny doesn’t count because he was already in the chat))

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/09/2019 4:41 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

you were unbanned and withtin less than a day you were already chatting shite,
Plus ghost pinging people multiple times for no reason. 

really not arsed about a boost, dunno why you're trying to bribe your way back with that

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2019 12:05 pm
LankyMix reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

oh no im not trying to bribe i legit want to boost the server 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/09/2019 1:44 am
LankyMix reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

also the ban should be up to robert who was the one who i annoyed so

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/09/2019 10:11 pm
LankyMix reacted
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

When did I ever say you should be unbanned gamer?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2019 5:39 pm
LankyMix reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Also what you saw “me chatting shite” was me telling a kid who was MAKING FUN OF SCHOOL SHOOTINGS to fuck off. Luckily NSTM banned him though so I mean it’s not like I was being toxic towards anyone. *also a correction to something I said earlier Robert didn’t specifically say he wanted me unbanned but said something along the lines of something being sincere or something sorry for the mix up*

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2019 5:40 pm
LankyMix reacted
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Can you please stop acting like a fucking 10 year old? All you were on the discord was a fucking annoying rodent. Every time someone tried to have a conversation you just hopped in like a dickhead and started chatting "no u", "bruh", "gay" and countless other meaningless words which basically always killed the chat. Not to mention the countless fucking pings and ghost pings. "Oh he was in conversation" so? It's still fucking annoying to just see you get @'ed while minimalizing discord for literally 1 nanosecond. Ghost pinging also very funny haha, i laugh everytime you ghost ping me or someone else. How bout you go ping staff in every sentence you say? Oh wait, you already do that. Your way of writing an appeal is really immature and you should know that considering you've been banned for the same fucking thing in the past. Doubt you'll be unbanned unless you bribe Surprise.

Please don't come back, thanks.

-Lenny

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2019 2:23 pm
LankyMix reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Ok yeah sure this was more of a joke than anything but obviously it’s not like I’m a detriment to the server. I try to help as much as I can to moderate the forums and help in game. I mean how do I kill the chat by saying “no u”? I say shit like that when the chats dead. Also you’re one to talk about being a dickhead, anything you ever have to say is negative and just you complaining. I mean your comments about the ghost pinging is fair but at max I ghost pinged five times two of which were on different discords. Also on that specific day I was kinda pissed with Robert and tbh he kinda deserved it, not like he doesn’t do annoying shit too.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/09/2019 6:15 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)
Posted by: VandaltheMenace/VTM

Ok yeah sure this was more of a joke than anything but obviously it’s not like I’m a detriment to the server. I try to help as much as I can to moderate the forums and help in game. I mean how do I kill the chat by saying “no u”? I say shit like that when the chats dead. Also you’re one to talk about being a dickhead, anything you ever have to say is negative and just you complaining. I mean your comments about the ghost pinging is fair but at max I ghost pinged five times two of which were on different discords. Also on that specific day I was kinda pissed with Robert and tbh he kinda deserved it, not like he doesn’t do annoying shit too.

I mean Robert will literally kick you out of a group and kos you and be all silent and really annoying. Not to mention if you try to fight back and you kill him he gets mega toxic and ragequits so as I said, deserved. *no offence Robert it’s just the truth*

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/09/2019 6:23 am
LankyMix reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: VandaltheMenace/VTM

it’s not like I’m a detriment to the server. I try to help as much as I can to moderate the forums and help in game.

Which is why I unbanned you.
So I don't really get why you'd spend so long trying to get unbanned only to get yourself banned again in less than a day?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2019 11:34 am
LankyMix reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

@admin no I was back for more than a day and even boosted the server but I just messed with Robert a little bit and got banned again after like a week 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/09/2019 4:04 pm
LankyMix reacted
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

So it was a joke, eh? Basically nobody finds your "jokes" funny judging by all the reactions to them that i've read. It's just really annoying and repetitive.

I completely agree with you saying that i'm a dickhead, i just do my thing, but i don't fucking repeat it every time i talk nor do i ping as much as you do. Either way i'm just saying my opinion; You're more annoying than me and Robert combined and you're too repetitive with your "jokes".

Yes, i know you don't think highly of Robert and neither do i. What he does is his problem. I have only had 1 experience of him killing me as a joke and afterwards we both laughed it off. I don't know what your problem with Robert is nor do i need to know. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2019 7:38 pm
LankyMix reacted
Page 1 / 2
Share: