Starring's Unban Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

Starring's Unban Appeal

realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

What happened/why you were banned

I was banned for alting, I alted alot in 2021 because I was banned for supplying guns and cash for some other alters. I just wanted to keep playing so I made alts and I kept getting caught but now I understand that it's very bad to alt and I will never do that again.

I haven't alted in the past 7 months back in December 2021. Some person made an account to be me and say stuff that I'm alting because Luci got unbanned. Why would I do that when I just made an appeal and was trying to get unbanned?

Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I miss this community since I have been banned and I feel like I should be given a second chance is because I changed alot. I haven't alted in ages and I have matured way more. I used to be a dumb kid but I am far from that now, I haven't alted in 7 months which is a pretty long time and I'm not gonna ever alt again, if you could just reduce this ban to a reasonable number or just unban me I would be happy. I know the staff and 50% of the community hate me but I changed. I am sorry for the people of Life RP and the staff of Life RP. 

What server you were banned from

Nylex Life RP

A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198349681470

Topic starter Posted : 14/06/2022 5:33 pm
Topic Tags
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

+rep he has done less shit that i did, might deserves a second chance

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2022 5:47 pm