Skech's ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Skech's ban appeal

Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

What happened/why you were banned: okay so i was banned because i took out my friends battery and scraped it as a joke to make him mad because i thought it was funny and i gave him money so he can buy a new battery and that money came from my own pocket and that man has 700k i dont see a problem with him buying a battery that costs like 50 bucks in the server but my friend took that really serious and reported me to an admin told them to give me a warrning and it got took as insiding and i got banned for PD corrouption. I seriusly didnt mean it as insiding it was a bad joke that i didnt think through if he really wants it i can drop kim like 10k or somthing if that batter was really special...

Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I think i should have a second chanse is because i do regret doing that and will never do that again and i'll think everything through before doing something like that to joke with my friends again. and over all like i said i didnt mean it as insiding and didnt mean anything bad from it, the money came from my own pocket and i didnt think it was that serious, and i really love the server and i would love to play it again and have fun 🙂

What server you were banned from: UNLIMITED life roleplay

A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199033494225/

Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2022 12:46 pm
Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

@sap

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2022 4:32 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

Damn...  idk who banned u, but it's kinda bullshit. If u don't mind telling me, what's ur friend's name?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/01/2022 4:29 am
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Denied The severity of your ban doesn’t only come from the car battery incident that disrupted the other officer’s duties leading to them reporting you to me, but also from me finding PD vehicles stripped of their batteries the days leading up to your ban. Along with other questionable actions you’ve done during your time such as that one time you revived a downed criminal and let them run off, not forgetting that. Your ban will have to be waited out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/01/2022 9:20 am
Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

@sap understood but i havent striped out any other pd cars batteries i only did that to my friend to make him mad and he wasnt doing any works he was chilling talking to mixsu and fuzion. and the time i revived a criminal was an accident i joined the server and 10 seconds later not knowing what was going on i  heart screams for help a guy downed saying he got kosed so i revived him turns out he was a criminal how could i know....

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/01/2022 10:31 am
Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

@nero_axal0tl it was kanye east

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/01/2022 10:32 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

@skech don't think i know him, but thx for answering