Server ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Server ban appeal

Jakub
(@jakub-5)

Hello, dear nylex and moderation.

I wish to do a ban appeal.

A while ago i was playing on Chernarus roleplay, i was simply playing the game, looting, killing zombies etc.

However, i found out the fact that mines happen to spawn quite frequently at the Tisy Military base, i didn't know at that time why they were even allowed or even existed, so i thought to myself, why dont just place them down, of course, by placing them down i also put up warning signs warning everyone of mines that were on the road. I was looking forward to wait there and get easy kills and loot the poor victims. It was simply me placing them down randomly, putting warning signs and going on with gaming.

I was banned shortly after by a moderator whose name i unfortunately do not remember, he claims that i was banned for "mass" KoS, which i simply did not understand, as the only evidence of the kills were that the mines were backtracked to me. Of course i placed them down, but it was not with the intention of killing others, furthermore why should they even spawn on Tisy?

I believe i should be given a second and last chance, i understand that i have done a massive mistake by overlooking the fact that the mine placements in chernogorsk was killing people. I also guarantee, that i will never ever touch any mines be it AT or AP, i also wish to be unbanned due to the fact that i am extremely active on the server, i had lots of fun on this server and i feel saddened that i have banned for such a mistake that I, was not even aware of. Furthermore i would like to add the fact that i am the only one placing down mines.

I was banned from Chernarus RP

https://steamcommunity.com/id/pepperonipizzaguacamole/ this is my Steam

Yours sincerly, JakobE

Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2022 5:52 pm
Topic Tags
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Unbanned. Try not to make chernarus into a warzone again lmao.

Posted : 22/04/2022 6:18 pm
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

its long time ago you can get chance 
ACCEPTABLE

Posted : 22/04/2022 6:20 pm
Jakub
(@jakub-5)

❤️

Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2022 6:28 pm
Share: