Robert's Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Robert's Ban Appeal

Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Lets start this off with saying, Thanks for reading the appeal!

I was banned for being one of the people in Adovin’s “Party Bus” Flying around the map to places we wanted to visit. I do want to apologize for this because it was a massive mistake on our part. We should of never stepped in that bus for fun and it was a regret as soon as we ended it. We should of known what we can get into by stepping into that bus. I think I should get a second chance because in the video half of us are doing things the other half arnt. I never took anything, Attempted to break things in nylex’s house, Robbed anyone, or Ruined someones experience. I have been with the server for over 2 years now and I have never seen anything like this happen to me or anyone else. I have only been banned once before this but I got unbanned since it was unfair, I have tried to not break any rules but in the moment I thought this would of been cool to do, but obviously it was a huge mistake. I really hope we can get a second chance and not be banned forever. I really do apologize for everything I done in that video. I hope you can give me a second chance and welcome me back. Thank you for reading this Appeal!
- Robert

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198416471752/

Topic starter Posted : 31/03/2019 10:48 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

You're unbanned - Dylan

~Justin2

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2019 9:49 pm
Share: