Raiden's Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Raiden's Ban Appeal

Raiden
(@raiden-shadow)

Hi, I would like to take some time to apologize to URP, URP server staff, and the members of this community. I have been extremely toxic to the point of making some people within this community feel uncomfortable or unsafe, I am currently living with the consequences of my actions and I understand the reasoning for my bans and completely believe that it was justified. I am not here to appeal against the judgement but to apologies for the way I have acted and am asking for a second chance. During my time away I have seen to better myself for the sakes of others and gratefully regret my poor judgement and I promise to not repeat the errors of my past. I would like to honestly extend my feeling of remorse for the way i have acted previously within this community; if given a second change will not let you and the community down. I am now working part time and have commitments to other which I feel have developed me as a person. Over these past months i have been striving to be less toxic and fairer in the way I act; I candidly wish to make amends to anyone who I might have previously provoked within this community.

Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2021 7:08 pm
BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

Your my favorite actor ever

Posted : 19/10/2021 10:07 am
T1OIX
(@t1oix)
Trusted Member Customer

i hope alistor penis gets unbanned!

Posted : 19/10/2021 11:54 am
Nexx