Pulsd Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Pulsd Ban Appeal

Pulsd
(@pulsd)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned - I was banned for racism, such as saying "nig" I was reported in #report-a-player by a PD member named Flanker that is also in SWAT.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance - I believe the ban is undeserved and should be reviewed, I apologize from the bottom of my heart and compared to other bans this is a nonsense ban. In comparison, when I reported a player for K.O.S TWICE you heard me not once, TWICE and he just got a final warning, I also said "nig" as a joke and you can say nig in different ways, such as the racist one or the meme ones for example Nigerian Imperium Gracefulness, same as people say Nigeria in chat or Niger as those are countries so why wouldn't "nig" mean Niger? Well this is simple, you have to examine the letters if you see another g then that is 100% racism but if you don't then that is most likely just a meme, once again I am truly sorry.
-What server you were banned from - Life RP
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199005436974/

Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2022 8:26 pm
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

Hi, Your appeal has been Accepted

You’re  ban has been lowered to 5 days 

Congrats

Don’t do it again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2022 10:21 pm
Share: