PlentyRoll's ban ap...

Notifications
Clear all

PlentyRoll's ban appeal

Daniel
(@daniel-15)

What happened/why you were banned = I was banned for blowing up an old unmoved vehicle on a plot that decayed and my friend had claimed.

Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance = I feel as if I should be unbanned as I am always abiding by the rules on the server and can truthfully admit to not committing any bannable offenses in the past, I understand that blowing up cars is against the rules and can honestly say I am very remorseful for what I have done. I believe I could have chosen the more mature and sensible approach to ask an admin to remove the car and I do regret my decision. The reason I didn't ask an admin is not long beforehand I had to wait 20 minutes to receive help from the staff team for an unrelated issue and I wasn't prepared to wait another 20 minutes for an issue I could resolve myself in seconds. The player who owned the vehicle clearly hasn't been online for a long time especially if his house decayed. If it wasn't the original owner of the houses vehicle then I deemed it sensible to remove it as it was in the way and intruding private property. I once again apologise for not contacting a member of the administration team for this and I hope that some understanding could be received as to why I did what I did. I will admit to something that I said in the moment to try and avoid trouble and that was lying and saying the vehicle was mine, I did this out of stupidity and now I regret it a lot. I think that due to steves' clear professionalism and experience I was nothing but idiotic to say this to him and as I am writing this I cant find words to explain why I did it other than trying to cover my back. I enjoy this server a lot and have made many friends including members of the staff team and I believe they would miss me a lot for the unknown period of time I have been banned for. I hope whoever reading this could take into consideration the reasoning behind my offense and stupidity. Regret would not even have to be thought about if I were to be given absolution and I would definitely not take advantage of any kindness or mercifulness that would be granted to me if an Unban were to happen.

What server you were banned from = Unturned Life RP

A link to your steam profile = https://steamcommunity.com/id/PlentyRoll/

I hope whoever reads this takes my ban appeal into consideration, Thank you
Kind Regards,
PlentyRoll

Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2022 4:21 pm
LUCID
(@lucid)

Accepted

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2022 7:38 pm
Share: