Notifications
Clear all

Please Have Mercy V2

Dr.beastly
 Dr.beastly
(@Dr.beastly)
Active Member Guest

By: Dr.Beastly

So I basically stole a vehicle in the safezone, I admit that. So then Admin Crazy Bob told me to do fix it, so I then unlocked it, and started yelling who needs this back who needs it back. And I kept asking who needs it, the problem was I didn't know who needed it back. So then Crazy Bob told me to do something i believe he wanted to talk with me. So I got out of it and someone stole it. So then I didn't know what to do, I do not remember what happened after this. After sometime I then got teleported away from the safezone and got killed by Crazy Bob. I asked why and then he banned me, I believe I was yelling a lot when I should have handled this calmly. I got banned from Chernarus roleplay. I know what I did wrong and I apologize for it probably won't come across another Steely Wheely for a while. I joined the server because of Nylex and this is the best server. I apologize Crazy Bob for being annoying. I just want to be in the best server for Unturned Roleplay. There are people with far worse stories please let me back in everyone deserves a second chance. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198851414664/

Topic starter Posted : 18/06/2019 9:49 pm
Dr.beastly
 Dr.beastly
(@Dr.beastly)
Active Member Guest

Crazy Bob when you asked me to revise it or what you said I didn't understand

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/06/2019 9:50 pm
Dr.beastly
 Dr.beastly
(@Dr.beastly)
Active Member Guest

Crazy Bob after thinking about it I remember Pissing you off by saying quote "jeez" when I should have cooperated better with you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/06/2019 9:53 pm
Share: