Nikolai's Apology L...

Notifications
Clear all

Nikolai's Apology Letter to Nylex

Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Why was Nikolai banned: I was banned for getting inside the bus w/ my team and a hacker, then flying around the map to certain destinations. We went to the secret admin house and I accidentally got rid of all my NPCs, then to Nylex house where a few teammates of mine tried to raid him, after that we headed to a random role players house and glitched inside using the bus to steal items from it. I will admit, Adovin had taken me and VTM to the secret mine(no harm there).

What server I was banned on: Chernarus

Why I should be given a second chance: I believe I should be given a second chance because in the video it clearly shows I am not saying we should raid Nylex and I tell others like Jono that we can't raid Nylex's house because it's a region. As well, I never tried to participate in the raid on the random player even though I was there, I never stole anything. I have been here for 3 years, first starting at Canada+ and moving to Cherno, I have no background bans and have kept a good record. During this time, I have been constantly trying to help Nylex's server grow and I saw potential in it. I spent all of my Unturned life on this server day n night. Now your thinking why would I do such a thing and join a hacker under the map when I put so much time into this server, at the time I didn't think it mattered because I thought none of my teammates would rat on us and we wouldn't be caught. As well, I was caught up in the moment and hadn't realized that I was breaking a rule and going to ruin my reputation if I did this. I apologize that I had joined a hacker flying around the map and raiding a player.

My steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198408371527/

My poem for Nylex and Admins:

My name is Nikolai and I like Pie
Yesterday in afghan, I thought I
Was batman, flying around under
The map in a van, I was the middleman
With no bad intention, they came with the
News like a mailman and told me I was
A madman, I made a mistake and ask for
A unban

- ❤️ Nikolai

This topic was modified 5 years ago 5 times by Long Live Nikolai
Topic starter Posted : 31/03/2019 10:17 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

This is a comment Nylex made on our bans.

This post was modified 5 years ago by Long Live Nikolai
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/03/2019 10:22 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

You're unbanned - Dylan

~Justin2

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2019 9:48 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I mean, doing it because "I didn't think I'd get caught" isn't the best thing to say on an appeal 🤣 
But yeah, thanks for making the appeal, you're unbanned.

Note: Flying round in the bus is fine, it's harmless fun, the reason the bans were given out is due to the glitching into bases and raiding etc. 

WB

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2019 12:36 pm
Share: