NeRo's discord ban ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] NeRo's discord ban appeal

NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned: Hello, talking about Discord - I didn't do anything illegal/broke any rule. I got banned on the server and on Discord (from what i can remember, it was a long time ago, I'm sorry) in August 2022 when I became a corrupt cop. I won't be explaining the whole situation in detail right now since it's not needed. However, when I post my in-game appeal apology - I will make sure to tell what happened and which rules I broke. It's well known that honesty is one of the most important parts of your appeal, so, if I would like to get unbanned, it is a quite stupid idea to lie in my appeal.    

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: Dgg said once: "Well, people can't change overnight". It's been already 1.5 years since I got banned in discord and in-game. I also tried to appeal 6 months ago on the 11th of June when Thx 4 Food told me in dms that i wasn't meant to be unbanned, my ban time simply ran out. First thing I did when I joined the server was exactly what I was talking about in my last appeal - I gave an admin who was online (to Chief) my unobtainable DEA cloths since DEA wasn't a thing anymore. I still had my PD perms on that time when I joined, but didn't use any. I did what I have promised, although got banned again.

Anyways, I still have the screenshots and video of proving my words, can't post them here, but can provide avoidance if needed. I would like to apologize to everyone who I harmed and offended with my actions. I'm really sorry what I have done in the past. I was just a stupid kid with foam in the mouth.

-What server you were banned from: Nylex's Discord

-A link to your Discord profile: NeRo#6811

Topic starter Posted : 06/12/2022 4:35 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Unbanned, welcome back. I am expecting you to be on your best behaviour from now on.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2022 7:04 pm
Share: