NeRo's discord ban ...

Notifications
Clear all

NeRo's discord ban appeal

NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

What happened/why you were banned: I was banned on discord because Robert and Nexx proposed to discuss my discord ban after i did a few bad things on life rp: was banned for corruption on life rp, raided with landmines and alted 4-6 times just to join, talk to people and have fun by giving away my unobs i got and using them to decorate the map. After I got banned on discord i lost a hope to talk to any people in the community, but for some reason i still want to be in it. I'm actually, deeply, deeply, DEEPLY ashamed of my actions in the past, I carefully went through all my mistakes I made and will make sure not to deal any damage to the server or cause any problem to people on it. Please, just let me become friendly NeRo again who helps in #support and #report-a-player.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: As I said before, I didn't do anything wrong on discord itself, i was banned there for my actions on server in game. I'm not asking to unban me on server, I'm talking about discord only, I think and really hope that it's been enough time for people to forgive me. Plus EVEN IF I will do something that will cause another problem or brake any rule (which I won't) you always have power to community mute/mute/ban me again with just a few clicks.
-What server you were banned from: I was banned from Nylex discord
-My discord name: NеRо#7541

Topic starter Posted : 20/01/2022 7:41 pm
Greg
 Greg
(@greg)

aight how the fuck did ur appeal get moderated so quickly yet mine is still awaiting, its been almost 4 days

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2022 9:03 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)

@greg i don't need moderation, i can post it right away

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2022 6:23 am
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2022 7:57 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)

@sap ok, understood, what's the reason? Or u won't talk to me again i guess? 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2022 9:44 am
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

@nero_axal0tl As Robert stated previously, Exploiters, Mass KOSers and Alters are not welcome to our community, whether it’s the discord, the servers or even the website. In fact, i’m gonna ban you from Chernarus because why not! You’ve brought all of this upon yourself, now suffer the consequences.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2022 9:56 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)

@sap i like how u say "our". That's what i was afraid of, u might be a good staff member, but it still seems 2 me that past is almost nothing for u. So sad, scary and stupid 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2022 10:10 am
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

@nero_axal0tl not sure what your point is but i think you should get to coping 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2022 10:25 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)