NeRo's Discord and ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] NeRo's Discord and Life RP ban appeal

NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

- What happened/why you were banned: I'm an unscrupulous monster and everyone knows it, I tricked and lied not only to my police mates in PD but to some other players even though they all trusted me, as PD I abused the contraband NPC to get more money because i found an vulnerability in its trades, I used my raiding invention which gave me the ability to destroy any structure on the server (doors, lockers, deeds etc.), alted a lot of times because wanted to have fun and caused many chaos on the server. I think that nobody has that rich vocabulary to explain how dump i feel and how sorry i really am.

- Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: It's been already approximately 10 months since I got banned and I don't wanna either alt again and annoy staff with my idiotic antics nor staying banned knowing that somewhere there is still a place where people are having fun. As soon as I get unbanned and join the server - I will ask admins to take away my PD flags and in game that I think I still got and hand out prohibited PD clothing that are still are on me (DEA outfit). It's been a really long time and I'm sure there are many newcomers who want to take an active part in the server life and quite possible that they will need some help from someone, for example me as I like to help with everything I can. I really hope that it's been enough time so people can forgive me for what I have made. almost 1 year passed nearby and I changed to a better side.

- What server you were banned from: Nylex's Dircord server and from Life RP server

- A link to your steam and discord profile:

Discord: NeRo#7541
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199071109975/

Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2022 1:06 pm
LUCID
(@lucid)

Denied

Posted : 11/06/2022 8:07 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)

@lucid what do I have to do for you to forgive me for that raid?

Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2022 8:28 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Unbanned

Posted : 11/06/2022 10:09 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)

@thx_4_food thank you Food, i won't forget it

Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2022 7:56 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)