Neers Appeal.

Notifications
Clear all

Neers Appeal.

T1OIX
(@t1oix)
Trusted Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned: Association with Apollo/cat (alters)
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: Id like to start off with sorry for the misunderstanding. None of my members in the balkans Including myself were Helping Apollo or cat. We simply were just in a vc chatting In the balkans vc John/Joel/Erectile dysfunqtion were all in a vc and i was bored (keep in mind i was on vacation there was no way for me to touch my pc) so i was bored and I joined the vc but A minute or so passes by and Apollo and cat Join by their main accounts they were not really doing anything but john kept asking them crap so i go away for a second and this user "cammie" joins which was an alt  but issue was that i didnt knew it was an alt. as i was talking to CyborX The leader of the balkans group, Me and him were Accepting new members but sometimes he would do it alone without informing us sometimes So when Cammie joined i though it was a new member so i ignored it but then more  1 more appeared so i though it was another new member  which cybor accepted but yeah i ignore that.  i Geneueinly Never knew they were Alt accounts I am sorry for the Missunderstanding If i spot an alt i will try my best to Report it when i can if i find 1 of course.
-What server you were banned from

Life RP #1
-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090193055

Remind yourself the server rules : I have red the rules couple of times again after my Association ban and will makesure i memorise it all.

Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2021 9:35 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2021 12:28 pm
Share: