Nakaya's ban appeal...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Nakaya's ban appeal.

Nakaya
(@nakaya)
Eminent Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned?

I was banned after I killed a bunch of manchildren crowded up to the entrance of my recently established shop in Fadeless' safezone.
This happened due to some unneccensary impulse from another player which caused a whole commotion outside my shop. (This person later apologized to me. I respect that.)
One of the people harassing me outside my shop proceeded to fire a thumper grenade at my shop and bring me down to 50% HP, which is attempted kos. (I heard this guy got banned, but then unbanned? Explain that to me?)
People crowded by the door, yelling and screaming at me, obivously involved in the whole ordeal, so I retaliate by throwing an impact grenade at the door and killing two of the participants. The remaining participants begin to run away and continue yelling like children.
I had it all recorded. If any admins want to see the recording, feel free to DM me and I'll show it, since the file is 88 MB large.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance?

I feel I should be unbanned because I was fully within my rights to defend myself after getting nearly killed in my own shop by these hooligans.
What they did is completely uncalled for and it shouldn't warrant a ban on my side for rightfully defending myself from an angry mob of misguided people. In my honest opinion the ban was completely unjustified, and went off the principle that they basically weren't in the same group, even though they were all participating in the same manner, and situation. I have also heard that the same people proceeding to bust into the shop after I was banned, by blowing open a wall. (I don't know if this is true or not, but it's good to point out) Which is sz griefing, and according to Fadeless, is bannable.

The fact that this was even allowed to happen in the first place is ludicrous, and I shouldn't be the one punished for it. And the fact hearing from that the person who nearly killed me, who according to the information I had gathered was also banned for 28 days, just to hear from a friend of mine that he's casually playing on the server earlier today, is disgusting. I have not seen an appeal from this person at all.

I don't care if you agree with me or not, though it would be appreciated if you'd agree on my end. Once again, in my honest opinion, the ban was completely unjustified, and uncalled for. And for that, I do believe I should be unbanned.
-What server you were banned from?

Chernarus.
-A link to your steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Avali64/

Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2021 3:11 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

sounds convincing, he deserves unban (it's first time i see that staff or person who used to be staff getting banned, interesting) 

Posted : 18/10/2021 3:27 pm
Bacon reacted
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

I feel like it is justified since it's SZ griefing, although it could have been handled better by calling staff or reporting them. Either way, you almost got killed inside a safe zone and you defended yourself.

Posted : 18/10/2021 4:45 pm
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: @qyl

I feel like it is justified since it's SZ griefing, although it could have been handled better by calling staff or reporting them. Either way, you almost got killed inside a safe zone and you defended yourself.

Worded that wrong, I am agreeing with Nakaya that the ban is false and his end is justified.

Posted : 18/10/2021 4:47 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Denied. You had the choice to just heal and forget about it, instead you decided to randomly throw a grenade into a crowd and KOS 2 people with it. Your ban is completely justified and it wouldn't have happened if you did not act irrationally and impulsively.

Posted : 19/10/2021 7:20 pm
Share: