My banned for Adver...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] My banned for Advertising Nexus.

Nexus
(@nexus-2)

-What happened/why you were banned I was banned because I accidentally send a admin(Robert) a Group invite to my hang group
And then He just banned me from the nylex discord server because i was just adding random people to my group but I send him one by accident. he didnt not give me a warning or anything he just said "oh thanks for the free banned"

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance because I accidentally Send him a group  and he should gave a warning because I didn't know that if u send someone a group invite u get banned. In the rules it says if u send a group Invite in discord server u get banned but not to people.

-What server you were banned from I was banned from the Nylex discord server and Life Rp Jobs discord  server
- My discord name: Nexus.#9598

Topic starter Posted : 27/12/2021 6:22 am
Cosco
(@cosco)

Accepted. I've done this before don't worry. I understand that a warning would have been better instead of being banned however that currently isn't an option. Consider this your warning just to make sure to follow the server and Discord rules and make sure you stay in line with Discord's TOS. Mis-clicks happen all the time. DM me @ Cosco#0691 for an invite to the server.

Posted : 28/12/2021 9:14 am
Nexus
(@nexus-2)

@cosco I have added you as a friend but i cant message you.

Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2021 3:33 am
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

Denied

Don't lie in your ban appeals, you admitted to Robert that you thought it said only in the server and not through DMs, you will not be unbanned. We have screenshot proof if needed

Posted : 29/12/2021 7:17 am
Share: