Muted because of a ...

Notifications
Clear all

Muted because of a misunderstanding

VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Dear Staff team and any other fellow players reading this,

Last night I was fighting a ban (which has been solved in my favor) but ThreeeyedFish warned me to stop being toxic/salty and stop talking about the ban. I stopped talking about it and wasn't toxic or anything and was only participating in the chat with others. Then the next morning I saw Nylex talking in chat so I decided to ask him about my ban. He said that I didn't break the rules at all and I was unbanned, got all my items back, I apologized to bob, bob apologizes to me, and all was good. Then while I was playing on the server I got a ping and decided to check it out. Apparently somewhere ThreeeyedFish saw a message and interpreted it in a way that broke the warning. Now Daved (an old friend of mine who I did not tell to spam the chat) looked through the chat to see what got me muted and I figure he didn't see anything and got angry at ThreeeyedFish. He then asked what message Three muted me for and then Three posted a Cock and Ball Torturer (CBT) video and then Dylann deleted it. I still don't know what message I was muted for, but I'm willing to apologize for any messages without an excuse or arguing between the warning and the mute. 

Sincerely,

VTM           

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2019 12:15 am
Daved reacted
Daved
(@daved)
Active Member Customer

He shouldn't have to bend over for yall, but I feel his appeal is very VERY nice to you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2019 12:41 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sorry for the late response, Three muted you (I think) because of a message where you said something like "Zombie can do no wrong, even Three licks his ass" Or something like that. 

Were you already unmuted though?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2019 6:03 pm
Share: