Mat's Ban Appeal.

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Mat's Ban Appeal.

Mat
 Mat
(@mathew)
Trusted Member

Sorry if anything is misspelt or repeats I suffer from dsylexia and tried my best to write this.

This may not be up to date but I cannot remember the whole time that happened 3 months ago I watched clips and other people's reports and mostly my own memory on this Unban Appeal.

In Game Name: Mat (Banned for Mass Kos Perm Banned)

steam Id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880766425/

Staff Member That Banned Me: Stevechoochoo 

Server I Was Banned From: Nylex Life Roleplay Server

I was banned for mass Kos around 3 months ago and I was told at the time I had no appeal for my ban but I asked today and received permission from the person that banned me from the server to appeal for my ban. I did Mass Kos at the time i was annoyed by the hacker in the server targeting me Blue Inferno and trying to get on his good side so that he would grief me like he was for the past 3 weeks of that time like most of the other players. I was mostly told to just roam with him and other stuff like that and then he started trying to kill people with his car. I then decided to leave the server because there was almost no players on anymore and if they were on the server they were going to leave cause of the hacker or maybe other reasons another reason is it was affecting my Real Life life mostly, I was staying off school for the game trying to do my part for my team and I did it so much I told all my workers in discord I'm giving my stuff away and if you want something take it out of the store and other location like my hanger I found a random person and gave them my hanger cause they were new at the time, I then gave my Unobs away my guns and then I asked Stevechoochoo how long the ban was for mass Kos, he told me it was perm ban.

I went around and started killing people I was some people I full killed cause they took my stuff when I died I was planning on getting banned but at the time I didn't think that I killed so many people but I am sorry I killed many people I don't know how many exactly at the time I had no intention to Rp and just wanted to be banned. Before this I was Rping, having fun and helping players in any way I could whether it was trying to sort out situations by compensating people if someone was Killed by accident, giving new players cash to get started like 10k and they didn't need to pay me back helping them find homes and teaching them how to make a good amount of money I would also hold events (which I got permission to hold event at the time from Sap) that would give away money and other prizes, hiring people for other reasons like alcohol to sell in my store or for getting scrap and making chemicals for me if they did a good job I would give them better tasks that would pay more so that they could easily make money and would have to worry about being robbed cause they would be helped by us I even tried applying for staff because there weren't many on at the time so that I could help sort out situations but sadly I didn't receive a response from a staff member even though I had people giving me +rep in the comments of my application even though I still tried helping people in situations and helped people by submitting clips. I am sorry about everything I did and I did not take care about the rules at the time and my main focus was just getting banned so that I could focus on school which I did do afterwards I sorry to all the staff members and players that were involved in this situation and mostly Stevechoochoo because I ended up disrespecting the staff of the server so that I would get banned I later came up with excuses in order to get unbanned I am asking for a second chance so that I can build a business on an Rp server that is actually good and actually enjoy playing unturned like I used to I will not kill people without cause again unless it is in an Rp situation I have learned from my mistakes and will not do them again.

I hope that you will give me a second chance to play on the server again and thank you Stevechoochoo for allowing me to appeal for my ban so that I can hopefully play on the Rp server again.

Topic starter Posted : 18/05/2022 1:33 pm
Topic Tags
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

ik mat purposely kos'ed, but as far as i know he never alted, also mat is a really good guy and helped alot of people out, overall he is just wholesome on the server and should be unbanned

Posted : 18/05/2022 7:49 pm
Mat
 Mat
(@mathew)
Trusted Member

@abady-2 thanks for the support just hope that this can all be put behind me and i can start playing again but how are you haven't talked in ages you still play life rp?

Topic starter Posted : 18/05/2022 8:57 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Unbanned

Posted : 18/05/2022 9:57 pm
Share: