Luci Discord Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Luci Discord Appeal

Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned

I got banned because I lied saying Robert unbanned me to a head admin, when he didn’t. 
Nothing much else to it to be honest other than I lied and was breaking the rules, so understandably, I got banned.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I don’t want to drag this out as most staff members will think I’m just talking a load of bull shit to get unbanned, but I just want to be able to speak to some old friends in the discord again as I know, I will most likely never get unbanned in-game. I’m sorry for lying, but the reason I lied was just because I guess I was enjoying talking to Nexx & FOOD in VC and didn’t want to get banned in the moment. I just ask to please be unbanned and the moment I step out of line - which I won’t - you can ban me again.

-What server you were banned from

The discord.

Discord tag: fraudster#1337

(cringe name, ik)

Topic starter Posted : 03/03/2022 11:10 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @lucifer1337

-What happened/why you were banned

I got banned because I lied saying Robert unbanned me to a head admin, when he didn’t. 
Nothing much else to it to be honest other than I lied and was breaking the rules, so understandably, I got banned.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I don’t want to drag this out as most staff members will think I’m just talking a load of bull shit to get unbanned, but I just want to be able to speak to some old friends in the discord again as I know, I will most likely never get unbanned in-game. I’m sorry for lying, but the reason I lied was just because I guess I was enjoying talking to Nexx & FOOD in VC and didn’t want to get banned in the moment. I just ask to please be unbanned and the moment I step out of line - which I won’t - you can ban me again.

-What server you were banned from

The discord.

Discord tag: fraudster#1337

(cringe name, ik)

CHANGED MY DISCORD NAME TO: F1#0002
my discord ID is: 945821720546267187

Topic starter Posted : 06/03/2022 1:11 pm
ramonster137
(@ramonster137)

Why Discord alt luci 

Posted : 07/03/2022 4:28 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

@ramonster137

Sorry, just not that guy anymore

Topic starter Posted : 07/03/2022 8:01 pm
ramonster137
(@ramonster137)

@lucifer1337 Why you always Lying

Posted : 08/03/2022 10:31 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

@ramonster137 just not lying tho, i want to be allowed to speak and play again not use some voice changer alting. if i was making all these appeals to get unbanned just to break the rules again it would be pointless. however, i doubt you could comprehend that as you don't even go to school

Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2022 10:46 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

There isn't much harm in letting you join the Discord again, but as stated in your in-game appeal, keep in mind that even the slightest mistakes could end up with you being banned. Welcome back 

discord.gg/nylex 

Posted : 13/03/2022 10:57 am
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

@lucifer1337 shush

Posted : 13/03/2022 4:47 pm
Share: