Lie rp appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Lie rp appeal

Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: racism 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: Im sorry for saying the n word but i did not say it to anyone to offend them or anything it was just me and chem and chem wanted help from steve and the moment i said it steve tpd and heard it anyways im really sorry that i said the n word and i regret doing it even reducing my ban to atleast 2 month woud make me happy cuz i want to be back on the server and play with my friends as i said in my last appeal im extreammly sorry for the alting and the trouble i made with kosing or anything like that i was desperate to play with my friends and role play again i understand that i shoud have not even said the n word in the first place even if there was no admin near me or anyone expect chem i will undesrstand if u guys deny my appeal but please  atleast make my ban 1-2 months and let me play on the server again with my friend and experience the fun in roleplaying i promise i wont do anything bannable and in my next ban if i do something make my ban if u want perm and unapeablle but just allow me to proof myself and show that i will follow the rules strictly and show that i understood what i did wrong please.
-What server you were banned from: Life rp
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197445965/

Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2022 1:45 pm
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Denied Alting is a permanent no appeal ban.

Posted : 16/04/2022 11:18 am
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

@sap thx told me i can appeal tho

Topic starter Posted : 16/04/2022 12:41 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

No i didn't. I said "Alting = Perm ban" where after you asked "what if i made a better appeal" and you were then told that it would still get denied.

ALTING = PERM BAN

Posted : 16/04/2022 7:59 pm
Share: