Less Congested Appe...

Notifications
Clear all

Less Congested Appeal

Brune
(@brunebrune)
Eminent Member

Just making this new appeal/apology as the last one is becoming very congested and has lapped over into 2 pages because for some reason it sent some of the replies as if they came from two different accounts and i can't delete the duplicates.

I have already explained in the last appeal how and why my common sense didn't point me towards the same conclusion as the admins in regards to turret placement based on prior experiences and a more literal interpretation of the rules. I understand now what fish meant when he said i was two-faced because I always complain about others not taking responsibility for their faults but then neither do I. So, I apologise for my pig-headed behaviour and accept that what happen wasn't just because the rules failed me but because I failed myself and all those who died to the turrets. It was never my intention to leave them running when i wasn't there to warn people but through unforeseen circumstances I was unable to get back on to stop them. All I can do now is apologise for my wrong doings to those who they hurt, ask forgiveness and do my best to help make it up to them. Sorry admins for not taking responsibility sooner and realising that I to am to blame for what happened, more so than anyone else. I'm sorry it took so long for me to reach such clarity and for all the nonsense you had to put up with in between.
Not including my ID in this one as this is more of an apology than an appeal.

This topic was modified 5 years ago 2 times by Brune
Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2019 10:55 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Thank you babe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2019 12:38 pm
Share: