Kura ban appeal for...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Kura ban appeal for misunderstood kos

ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

so to start this off some guy started shooting my direction and the bullets were literally 5 feet away from hitting me so I open fire and kill him and Later they said that he wasn't trynna shoot me.

I lost all my loot then I got banned for kos cause I thought some guy was trynna hit me.

I talked to john and I showed him all the clips and I think he believe me that it was an accident, he just told me too make a ban appeal.

I can promise u it was an accident I've been on this server for 2+ years and id never purposefully kos

sorry, promise this wont happen again and ill wait till I get hit to engage instead of engaging when someone shoots my direction.

steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/33466573425625342312/

steam id: 76561198926891056 I think this is it.

Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2022 10:08 am
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

sever is life rp

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2022 12:28 am
joeblownn
(@joeblownn)
Trusted Member

yeh, what this dude has shown i think he should not be banned he looks as if he is in the right.

from, joeblownn (civilian)

Posted : 28/06/2022 2:22 am
alenzyyyy
(@ner000)
Estimable Member

@joeblownn u only say that cuz ur his teammate he legit mass kosed us first of all 2 of my teammates were messing around and because Kura has low graphics the shoots go throught the body and hit the bank but they dont and he shot both of them then i came up there i started shooting him because he killed my teammates and after Kura killed me 1 more guy pulled up and kura shot him for no reason but the guy didn't die yet 1 more of my teammates came and Kura killed him for no reason and cops heard the gun shots and they came where it was happening and Kura shot at both officers for no reason  and also a random civilian came up to the hill and Kura shot him

Posted : 28/06/2022 7:06 am
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

@al3n-2 i talked to the admin and showed him every clip I got my ban down too 7 days because I really only kos 1 person and yall also wernt allowed to come back and keep shooting and body looting.

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2022 7:46 am
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

@al3n-2 like i said i showed the admin all the clips and in every clip yall shot first except for the first one that's why I got banned for kos not mass kos, secondly i admit to kos your teamate only cause his bullets were hitting 5 feet away from me. then after I killed him yall started shooting at me and in the clip I was scoping in on red not shooting him and all the sudden he sprayed me down. goes to show I did not mass kos yells engaged first and thirdly yall keep coming back body looting and killing my friends who werent even in the fight and then wich is fail rp even the admin said so. fourthly the ban aint even about this cause i got banned at the start for mass kos i talked to admin and showed him the clips he then said i had the right to shoot everyone their exept for the first one witch was kos but yall were saying you were shooting through your teamate but in the clip you slightly turned and it looked like you were trying to hit me so that's why i opened fire cause i dont know what you were trying to do. then after i wasnt even trying to kill red but he shot at me first. and i only killed the cop cause he was killing my friend for no reason he wasnt even in it and yall cops came over and were taking rainbow team side the hole time witch cops cant do. so now I got a seven day ban for the first kos not mass kos

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2022 7:59 am
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

@al3n-2 you guys also lied to the cops saying it was a shotgun you were shooting me with and that it wont hit me that far. It was not a shotgun i have the clip. and in the clip yall acted afk intel I peaked and as soon as you saw me peak he pulled out a gun and  your freind purposfully moved in front and shot through and ment to make the bullets hit the bank cause yall just like to cut clips and get players banned. like in the clip it looks like you guys were purposfully shooting in my direction so i would shoot you.

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2022 8:05 am
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

@al3n-2 and i did not kill your teamates for no reason. your teamates killed my teamates and then when i killed yall you guys respawned camse back and then continued to try to loot my friends body who was not even in it. I would have way rather of just flown away and left but i cant when yall hard peaking the heli and im not trynna die to u guys kos and the admin i talked to even said that yall cant come back and body loot and continue to try and kill me when im just trynna avoid the situation.

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2022 8:09 am
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

@al3n-2 and also just cause i kos your freind on accident doesnt mean yall can take it in your own hands and have all 6 of your teamtes to try and kill me. thats what an admin is for and even admins say dont take kos into your own hands

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2022 8:11 am
alenzyyyy
(@ner000)
Estimable Member

@ayden-2 um u killed my teammate of course im gonna try and kill u and btw u only killed 2 of our teammates and they came back so did your teammates come back cuz we killed 2 of them cuz they bodylooted us and they came back after

Posted : 28/06/2022 8:29 pm
Gilbert
(@gilbert)
Estimable Member

@ayden-2   yo can you @al3n a few more times? dont think you did it enough + you shouldnt be unbanned+ you said f slur + you kosed like 7 guys + he shot the floor not you

Posted : 30/06/2022 9:34 am
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

@gilbert dude I already told you I showed the admins on video call they said I only kosed one dude the rest of the times yall shot first that's why I'm banned for kos buddy + u reporting me for saying the F word to my friend on a different server cause he was speaking over me. + your teammate should be banned for saying hard R. yall keep saying I mass kosed you funny. In every clip i sent the admin yall shot first i was just trying to fly away. like litterly yall started it i only kosed one dude by accident

This post was modified 2 years ago by ayden
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2022 10:08 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Unbanned, be better.

Posted : 30/06/2022 11:30 am
Share: