KOS ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

KOS ban appeal

Page 2 / 2
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

I think someone ran out of arguments and  calls on me victim complex?

You know things you are saying now make me laugh:

"Were not supposed to be rolemodels" umm hello? Are you stafd member? You respresent order her?

"..sort shit out.." you know, filter on youtube can sort sh*t out too, soo whats the difference? At least it's a constant? No human element?

And also I said like 10 other things in my response, get it like you didn"t "understand" them judging by your response. "Run out of arguments"

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2018 6:20 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Yes i represent order here and i told you reapply in a week, is that so hard? Now stop discussing, the decision is made. If staff tells you you are banned, you are banned. If they tell you to reapply in a week, you reapply in a week. Boom done. Now take your ban like the 3000 people before and wait a week like all the people before you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 9:25 pm
Alex ✓
(@itsalex)
Eminent Member

Ummm... "But I guess it's their job so I don't want to make any report of them abusing/insulting"

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/reports/ignorant-abusive-racist-and-insulting-staff/

Also....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guio2Lf7dx4

You broke the rules and were punished for such. Instead of making an appeal to try and move past your mistakes you went onto the discord and for hours at a time yelled at staff claiming abuse. You continuously harassed players and once you were banned on the discord you made 3 alt accounts. One such thing I would like to point out is you calling very honourable members of the community paedophiles. I personally took time to explain to you why it is not a good thing for you to go and talk trash on the discord and how to make a ban appeal. I think I speak for everyone who has been in the discord the past week when I say -REP. I do not believe you deserve a second chance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2018 12:27 am
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

That video doesn't show anything about me breaking rules(do you have eyes?), and yes Elusive had pedophilic behavoir towards me, and I told him to back off from me and called him pedo(which he is)

I did that in self defense and got banned from Discord, talking about abusive staff.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/07/2018 8:47 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

You really have nothing better to do do you? Go to school, get a job, stop acting like a bitch and piss off. Youre so obsessed with Elusive and this community, you should see a doctor.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2018 12:28 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

How about instead of talking about this we just go Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2018 12:58 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

is this seriously supposed to be an appeal?? you gotta be kidding me.

get off your high horse dude!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2018 8:52 am
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

Bob the crazy and his argumets, oh my God how good is he, just look at the perfection of his words, the structure, the style - perfect!

And then we have Cole the Abuser and his words of wisdom, oh almighty Cole teach me how to abuse and speak wisdom!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/07/2018 3:59 pm
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

Then we have Pimpcane, the 25 years old dude, Bundeswehr member,1.68m tall (compensating ), anime profile pic, gonna beat you to death complex and of course his greeting attitude. 

And yeah we should not forget that he supports pedophiles - it looks like that all the staff members come with some kind of bonus - just like RPGs!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/07/2018 4:02 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

Im sorry but I think you should read the rules for the server first before you take any stupid actions, its like trying to build furniture without the manual

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2018 8:01 am
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

Mr smart guy

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/07/2018 8:42 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: