KOS ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

KOS ban appeal

Page 1 / 2
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned: There is a video on a forum of me doing KOS. I mistook them for raiding my base and I misunderstood what a base is.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I would not do KOS again and I understand what a base is. I can contribute to the community. I mean I have really nice friends on the server.
-What server you were banned from: Chernarus survival Roleplay
-A link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Brud3ron/

After a long argument with the Staff and players on the Discord server I've made decision to make an appeal. I wanted to note that it isn't fair to ban someone according to one's side of the story (I mean this is a RP server), I din't even get the chance to explain myself and the staff flamed me on discord. But I guess it's their job so I don't want to make any report of them abusing/insulting because they have to be strict and rolemodels of the community. I am sorry if you felt offended in any way, I don't hate you this is a great community.

I just want to play by the rules.

Topic starter Posted : 21/07/2018 10:17 pm
Wallah
(@shiskebab)
Eminent Member Customer

First you say there is actual video proof of you kosing someone, and then you say its not "fair" to ban someone who has not gotten the chance to tell ur side of the story. Make up ur mind please and there is no point of the staff listening to "your side of the story" when they have seen all they need to know. Face the facts that you got banned for rulebreaking.

"There is a video on a forum of me doing KOS"

"I wanted to note that it isn't fair to ban someone according to one's side of the story"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/07/2018 11:26 pm
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

I have just said what staff told me , that's by their opinion what I have done.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/07/2018 11:31 pm
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

And there is a point listening to my side of the story 'cuz that would make staff favor certain memebers and discriminate certain which is not alright.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/07/2018 11:33 pm
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

Reason for you "curving" my post, making me look bad and "hate" is that you are angry because i raided your base. Very immature.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/07/2018 12:18 am
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

There is apparently video of me "KOSing" on the forum but I can't find it, which is oddly suspicious to me, as I am said by staff that I am banned according to the video on the forum?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/07/2018 12:40 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

If there is a video of you KOSing, thats a ban, theres nothing unfair or a "one side story". A video of KOS is a clear proof so there doesnt need to be another side.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2018 7:32 pm
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

+5 to your logic, kid.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2018 11:55 am
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

And also, staff member named COLE claims that there is APPARENTLY video somewhere on the forum, which none of the other staff knows about( have proof) and also it happens to be that staff member COLE is a friend and cooperator of the players that reported me(ABUSE?).

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2018 11:59 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

So you want to be unbanned? Show some fucking respect first "kid". You want staff to take a look at your problem but yet you show disrespect and then call adminabuse by someone else? I think you need to rethink your way of appealing. You stay banned, you can reappeal next week, 1st of August. Lata "kid."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 3:13 pm
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

Firstly, no disrespect in my reply, you can say it is a compliment, and secondly I said kid(assuming by your profile pic).

And here we are , you are insulting me and denying my appeal because I didn't show "respect" to your "primitive"( for me so called) dominance. Oh sorry my lord for not obeying you, I will be more useful peon. Now we talking about abuse!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2018 3:25 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Though this is a long one, https://gyazo.com/34860d00e7b71c8fc0d82311eacb172d We robbed you and you wouldnt drop all ur items so we killed you. You came back from the hills with a matamorez and insta downed me for no reason when we were by the tents at berezingo.

You claimed and i quote "You tried raiding my base" we all started laughing as there is no base anywhere in the area. Then you try to claim that a premade structure was your base. We went inside and if i recall there was a lonely bedroll inside. That was your reason for revenge kosing. If it was your base we had walked by it many times and you didnt do anything. After i had robbed and killed you. You then revenge kos with the excuse that it was your base when there's no base to be seen. Really bad attempt at covering it up to be honest. If you admitted to it yeah fine but you keep trying to pull the victim card over and over.

My opinion you shouldn't be unbanned.

Late reply but your also very hostile.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 3:32 pm
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

Yeah you are a bit late, hostile?

Says the Elusive who was: mocking me whole time on discord, rooting for me getting banned and staying banned, provocating me with video of me getting killed?

Immature.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2018 3:38 pm
Mufflin McFluffin
(@mufflin-mcfluffin)
Eminent Member Customer

And stafd member Pimpcane did the same thing as the his fellow staff members, going for the feeling, not even trying to make out the meanings of my words. Denying my appeal immediately after felt "little scratched" (possible complex compenstaion?) And "showing off" his power as the staff member. I wouldn't want that person to be the rolemodel of this community.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2018 3:43 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Its funny because were not supposed to be rolemodels, were supposed to sort shit out that people like you produce. And if you run out of arguments, i see the "oh he is showing off his power" bullshit, you seem to have a victim complex. Now stop this shit here, reappeal next week.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 5:02 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: