Jelly's Ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Jelly's Ban appeal

Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Dear admins/moderators,

On December 17th, 2017, I was banned from the Chernarus Roleplay server for multiple KOS Cases.
It was all to do with a situation with a guy called "Waveybaby". We had a fight with him at the airfield back then, and we won it. After the fight, they kept trying to TPA back on us which we found very annoying. After a while, one of us accepted the TPA and Waveybaby did a kit which gave him a gun. I jumped to the conclusion that he would try to kill us with that gun and shot him. A big mistake. I had no valid reason to shoot that man other than pure annoyment. I shouldn't have gotten annoyed and should have just ignored the TPA requests. 

It was a kill on sight meaning no roleplay interactions were made before or after the kill,  I also didnt initiate on the guy so I shouldn't have killed him.

I was known for playing for the loot only and not really looking for good RP content, something which I am looking for today.

Since then a lot has changed. I have played several other serious RP games such as miscreated and GTA V. I have also become a bit older, and I like to think it makes me a lot wiser compared to back then.

It has been a long long time since I've been banned and I think the punishment has been served. I think that everybody deserves another chance, even in my case.

Thank you for reading and I'd like to hear your opinion about the situation.

Greetings,

Jelly

Steam community profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/xJ3lly

Topic starter Posted : 04/02/2019 3:14 pm
Share: