i've been banned / ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] i've been banned / bean boi

BEAN BOY 97
(@bean-boy-97)
Eminent Member

I was banned by the admin lae for kos, although I hadn't kosed. there is proof of this in the nylex support section on discord.

I had started a robbery on a player near mall and his teammate had punched me, they then hopped on a quad and ran I chased them in my car giving them warnings to pull over. they crashed at mine and I got out of my car, before I could issue any warnings one of the two jumped off and ran for mine and the other started driving on the quad. I shot the one on the quad  then pursued the other into mine after finding him I told him to stop and he kept running so having already given him his warnings and previously starting the robbery I opened fire. after I knocked him he started threatening to clip and edit out the part where I had initiated. I was then banned by lae ,I assume they had only seen the tail end of the encounter and had assumed I had kosed. I tried to explain myself and provide evidence in the discord however I was told to simply submit a appeal. I have been instructed to clip the previous 5 minutes instead of just one as to be able to protect myself if this happens again, I understand the concern of the admin team in this situation however I have never been banned before and believe that this was a wrongfully ban. in the future I will make sure to clip the initiations as well as the end. 

I was banned from:

nylex life rp

link to my steam acc :

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199139623969/

Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2022 1:27 am
Wael
 Wael
(@wael)
Estimable Member

wow no one would read this but i did it was convincing hope u get unbanned 

Posted : 12/05/2022 8:43 pm
Fadeless