I understand that t...

Notifications
Clear all

I understand that the last request was denied but I really just dont want my stuff to decay. I can be a better person and I know it.

Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: Corruption
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I feel like I should be unbanned because I was targeted for getting someones friend banned + I was poorly taught as a PD, and I really want that position back but thats up to whoever is high enough in PD to choose that. I really do feel dumb and am extremely aggravated. I wish I was taught what I could do and what I couldn't do. I was just trying to make some money and buy bandages from the PD npc and resell them to make some profit. I really wish I could look better at stuff that might happen in the future due to my actions. As soon as my screen froze I knew I was getting banned and unturned was registering. I sincerely apologize and I wish I could've just been given a warning or something along those lines.

-What server you were banned from: Unturned Roleplay

-A link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079272328

I truly apologize and I hope you can accept me back. I dont think it will be easy to make new friends on that server because people are always saying something rude to me like my voice is squeaky or just in general being rude because I do something wrong.

Thanks, Jackson.

Topic starter Posted : 12/01/2022 11:23 pm
Share: