I got falsely kos b...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] I got falsely kos banned

Nik
 Nik
(@Nik)
New Member Guest

unfortunately i am doing this a couple of months after the incident happened so i can supply any dates or names. But here is what happened, another player i had meet in the safezone and i was on the outskirts of a small town doing some looting. His name i do not recall either, he was about 50 yards away when i started to take fire from 2 enemies.  I took cover behind a low wall and crawled away while my partner stayed still and hid, it was early morning so it was still dark and they did not see him.  He watched where they went and i followed them 30 sec or so behind them and took them both out with head shots.  While we where looting someone came up behind us demanding we put our hands up in chat, they didn't announce them selves and then before i got a chance to type anything my account was banned.  When i try to join the server now it says banned for unknown reason or something like that.  I would appreciate being unbaned i real do enjoy playing on this server when i have the time and i watch all the videos when they come out.  I take the RP very serious. I forgot to mention that it is the chernarus server. And here is my steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127140947/

Thank you for your time

Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2019 11:54 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for appealing, seems it might have been a misunderstanding from an admin perspective. 

You're now unbanned:) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2019 12:05 am
Nik
 Nik
(@Nik)
New Member Guest

Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2019 11:12 am
Share: