I got banned for a ...

Notifications
Clear all

I got banned for a rule that is not even listed. "Chat Robbery"

BubberRubber
(@bubberrubber)

Ok so i was banned in Life Rp #1 for a rule that's not listed. So what happened is that I'm new to any RP and when i joined this server i bought a knife and ran up to a player and i didn't have a knife (so i thought) and when i went up to a random player i said in chat "Give me your money" and "This is a robbery". The player didn't react so i stabbed them and they screamed "ASSAULT!" So i ran and hid and a Clueless Swat Team Officer came up to me and arrested me and said i would be banned for "Chat Robbery" And he put me in a cell for 40+ Minutes. After a while the swat team officer came up to me and told me a admin isn't online and i would be banned for 1 Week. I searched through the Server rules and never saw a "Chat Robbery" so i told the officer it isn't listed in the Rules. He said the most dumbest thing ever he said. "Well its just common sense" And i went on a rant that the server should not be hosted if they are lazy to put all the bannable rules in the main ones. And the officer said "Well i dont now what to say just be smarter" And then after a little bit i was banned for "Chat Robbery" So now im here writing a ban appeal because of some dumb swat team officer and a admin who i wanted to talk to but the officer did not notify the admin even though i asked multiple times to talk to a admin. (Mostly Because he was tired of me being reasonable to him) so i would like to report the officer which i do not know the name of but do know the profile picture. and i would like to talk to a admin or mod about the situation further. my user is: BubberRubber or BubbyRubby. 

Topic starter Posted : 01/10/2021 1:04 am
BubberRubber
(@bubberrubber)

also sorry for the not really formal appeal i was in a rush but please figure this out as ive seen this server is fun to play on and i would love to play on it but cannot due to dumb People.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/10/2021 1:06 am
Share: