Hanz's Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Hanz's Ban Appeal

Hanz
 Hanz
(@hanz)
Active Member Customer

Hello, is Hanz. I don’t expect any staff to read or even consider this ban appeal. About a week ago I was rightfully banned from Chenarus for KOSing a person near my base, which is my fault completely. I do not know why I didn’t just ask this person to put his/her hands up, but that’s not the point. I know what I did wrong and I know I am wrong and have been banned, recently a player by the name of Euclid has been slandering me, creating fake DMs between me and him and posting this into the discord (I never once had an alt in the server, I only had Ben telling me news).

After I was banned I took a week to recuperate and get my gains. I know that I’m hated by 90% of the community, I am a very shitty person, I am an asshole, I am a rightfully banned KOSer. But most of you don’t know my story, so I’ll tell it to you. I started out as Pablo Escoberry in late 2016 playing on Overgrown 3+, I have over 1000+ hours in Nylex’s servers alone, as they are the only servers I care about in Unturned. I only became Hanz is July of 2018, July was a great month for me as I met some great friends such as; BigDaddyTrump, Anatoly, M&M, and finally Ben Markson. In August my parents told me that they would be separating, normally as a kid my age, I would be sad. I took all of my anger out on the game I played; Unturned. I’m not saying this just for sympathy or a reason to justify me being an asshole to people. In short, I’m asking my beloved community and players all alike to give me one more chance.

All I would like is one more chance, not even in the game. The discord would be great. Just please take this all in, I’m just a simple 15-year-old boy from Colorado asking for another chance. Thank you for taking the time to read this long ass page of me asking for remorse, thank you.

-Hanz

Server: Chenarus LN+

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355132095/

This topic was modified 6 years ago by Hanz
Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2018 6:41 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you for being honest and admitting your faults. Gotta respect that, your apology seems very sincere and is accepted! You're unbanned. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2018 6:53 pm
Share: